Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

I no desperate for the eggs so I am :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

I bought 1000 donots from that Gamezino site and when I logged back in after tapping on the houses to collect cash they also give me donots ( ended up with over 2k ).

MODS Please delete if not allowed mention that site

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

campo wrote: »
    I bought 1000 donots from that Gamezino site and when I logged back in after tapping on the houses to collect cash they also give me donots ( ended up with over 2k ).

MODS Please delete if not allowed mention that site

Why didn't you just do it yourself. No need for third parties or hacking your phone. The one I used only let me buy premium buildings but without the need for any Donuts in my account. It doesn't give me any so I still have zero Donuts.
    I'm playing like I always did trying to build up cash for buildings and land but now I can get any premium buildings that are available.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭OldBean

I'll swap...dubjimroyle

Added. Can drop over about 500 when you accept!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Got 300 eggs up for swap if anyone fancies?

CaptainUnderwear

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭YumDeiseMum

MugMugs wrote: »
    Got 300 eggs up for swap if anyone fancies?

CaptainUnderwear

I'll trade 150 with you. Request sent from Deisemum

• Registered Users Posts: 4,362 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

Can do, optimal if you are still interested in a swap? I think I have you on my list already.

I have about 200 to do a swap later

Romanningo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

i have 400 eggs to trade. .add me

id:deconate
    i will drop 100 eggs at a time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

OldBean wrote: »
    Added. Can drop over about 500 when you accept!

Just be careful not to drop them all at once. According to this post, some people's towns are crashing when too many eggs are dropped at the one time.

I'll trade 150 with you. Request sent from Deisemum

Dropped 100 there.

• Advertisement

deco nate wrote: »
    i have 400 eggs to trade. .add me

id:deconate
    i will drop 100 eggs at a time

I'll drop 100now

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Vojera wrote: »
    Just be careful not to drop them all at once. According to this post, some people's towns are crashing when too many eggs are dropped at the one time.

I dropped 700 odd to my brother before and no issues.

In the post you linked to it says its a memory issue. It's only a risk so if your device is nearly full.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭CoDy1

Sundodger, My phone has gone kaput! I won't be able to do any swaps, sorry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭btard

Most of the friends I visit seem to have very few houses for generating money. So where does the cash come to build their town? I have about 200 houses in order to generate enough cash to expand. How are they doing it?

btard wrote: »
    Most of the friends I visit seem to have very few houses for generating money. So where does the cash come to build their town? I have about 200 houses in order to generate enough cash to expand. How are they doing it?

You get much more from tasks imo.

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    You get much more from tasks imo.

I do all the tasks. Having a farm of houses generates much more cash faster if done right.

I do all the tasks. Having a farm of houses generates much more cash faster if done right.

Depends on how often you play. Having someone do 12 one hour tasks will likely bring in more money than you'd get for the white house (I think they are 12 hours) payout.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

I'll drop 100now
    just dropped 100 for you there

nextt up jellybelly66
    just give me an hour..need food :)

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Depends on how often you play. Having someone do 12 one hour tasks will likely bring in more money than you'd get for the white house (I think they are 12 hours) payout.

Agreed, 1 hour tasks is the best value. However, there are a limited amount of characters to use. A one hour task generates $70. A brown house generates $72 per hour. 100 brown houses = $7,200 per hour. Farming houses is the only legit way I know to generate enough cash to adequetely expand. The towns I'm seeing are at high levels with no farming of houses what so ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭ShaunC

Bulmersgal If you can't add me as a friend can you give all your eggs to taylorjame and then he can throw me some.;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭dsane1

Just starting up dsane1 will send requests soon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

ShaunC wrote: »
    Bulmersgal If you can't add me as a friend can you give all your eggs to taylorjame and then he can throw me some.;)

No probs, I'll try that website thing first if not I will give eggs to him. Be late though as suppose to be studying for my first exam which is 2mo

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭corkie

100 eggs for the next poster from my friends list to
    this and include their origin id in the reply!

bulmersgal need not apply this time as you received the last batch!

Unfortunately i have reached the MAX number of friends so you will have to be on my friends list!

I don't need eggs because I now have 26840 snakes and only whacking snakes for the fun of it!

Please quote to get the eggs!

Thanks to whoever sent me five hidden eggs found them easy enough, but you gave me ideas for where to hide eggs in other towns!

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭YumDeiseMum

Dropped 100 there.

100 returned. Thanks

Only 2400 to go now. Don't think I'll make it unfortunately :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭ruthiepie

corkie wrote: »
    100 eggs for the next poster from my friends list to this and include their origin id in the reply!

bulmersgal need not apply this time as you received the last batch!

Unfortunately i have reached the MAX number of friends so you will have to be on my friends list!

I don't need eggs because I now have 26840 snakes and only whacking snakes for the fun of it!

Please quote to get the eggs!

Thanks to whoever sent me five hidden eggs found them easy enough, but you gave me ideas for where to hide eggs in other towns!

Did someone claim these Corkie?? Can I claim again or am I not allowed!! :D

ruthiec890

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭corkie

ruthiepie wrote: »
    Did someone claim these Corkie?? Can I claim again or am I not allowed!! :D

ruthiec890

You get them for the second time, it is only the person who got the last batch that I ask not to look for them. It just gives others the option to get some!

106 eggs dropped with 5/6 of them hidden!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

Agreed, 1 hour tasks is the best value. However, there are a limited amount of characters to use. A one hour task generates $70. A brown house generates $72 per hour. 100 brown houses = $7,200 per hour. Farming houses is the only legit way I know to generate enough cash to adequetely expand. The towns I'm seeing are at high levels with no farming of houses what so ever.

I'm level 28, never hacked the game ever until last week where I gave myself some of the premium stuff and that's about it. Before that, I've never house farmed before, just build, set tasks and play really. Doing it since Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭kkhornet

I've nearly 800 eggs to give away but I need loads of eggs back, anyone fancy a trade, username is kkhornet

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭dsane1

Ermmm what am I doing wrong? I've sent several friend requests some have been accepted but my friends are only showing up in the "friends who don't have Simpsons tapped out". Checked this with my brothers game, he can see my town but it's saying he doesn't have the game on my phone :-( I'm using an iPhone if that helps.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭sundodger5

CoDy1 wrote: »
    Sundodger, My phone has gone kaput! I won't be able to do any swaps, sorry

You have about 250 eggs waiting when you get sorted. You can play using bluestacks on a pc/laptop if you have access to one.

Advertisement