Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

100 returned. Thanks

Only 2400 to go now. Don't think I'll make it unfortunately :(

2300 now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭YumDeiseMum

corkie wrote: »
    100 eggs for the next poster from my friends list to this and include their origin id in the reply!

bulmersgal need not apply this time as you received the last batch!

Unfortunately i have reached the MAX number of friends so you will have to be on my friends list!

I don't need eggs because I now have 26840 snakes and only whacking snakes for the fun of it!

Please quote to get the eggs!

Thanks to whoever sent me five hidden eggs found them easy enough, but you gave me ideas for where to hide eggs in other towns!

Me Please

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭corkie

Me Please

Sorry to late they already have been claimed!

Better luck next time!

Also you forgot to include your origin id!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

I've 200 eggs to give away. Gonna give 100 to one person and 100 to another. Reply with your Origin username to claim them.

If I haven't got you as a friend add me >DubTheDJ< but only if your the first or second person to reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

DubDJ wrote: »
    I've 200 eggs to give away. Gonna give 100 to one person and 100 to another. Reply with your Origin username to claim them.

If I haven't got you as a friend add me >DubTheDJ< but only if your the first or second person to reply.

Lgoring21

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

Bulmersgal

I have forty? Deisemum accept my friend and I could send them ur way??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

deconate

100 dropped just now for jellybelly66

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭ruthiepie

You get them for the second time, it is only the person who got the last batch that I ask not to look for them. It just gives others the option to get some!

106 eggs dropped with 5/6 of them hidden!

Thanks Corkie, got them (even the hidden ones!) People seem to be hiding them on me lately so have figured out where the usual hiding spots are.

I'm now on 10276 so if I can keep up with rate I might get the hotel by the 16th!! Fingers crossed (which to be fair they are a bit at the moment from all the tapping!!) :D:D

• Advertisement

deco nate wrote: »
    deconate

Sorry deco just missed out. Maybe on the next batch.

Sorry deco just missed out. Maybe on the next batch.

no worries mate add me anyway an ill
    dropped you 100 eggs :)

no worries mate add me anyway an ill
    dropped you 100 eggs :)

I'll add you but don't drop me any eggs. I've already finished tasks and don't want the Whackboxes. Give them to somebody who's stuck.

No friend request from bulmersgal and haven't got her in my friends so awaiting on her so I can drop the eggs.

Deco Nate I love eggs ;) just sent ya a friend request

All egg donations gratefully received

2250 left to get

DEISEMUM

I'll add you but don't drop me any eggs. I've already finished tasks and don't want the Whackboxes. Give them to somebody who's stuck.

No friend request from bulmersgal and haven't got her in my friends so awaiting on her so I can drop the eggs.

Sorry downloading blue stack and its taking forever. It wont let me accept friends on my ipod. Should have u accepted any minute

bulmersgal wrote: »
    Sorry downloading blue stack and its taking forever. It wont let me accept friends on my ipod. Should have u accepted any minute

Sent you the request anyway. So not sure if you can accept.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭corkie

You could have gotten the Origin desktop app it would allow you to accept and remove friends! Using bluestacks for TSTO is difficult with out a touchscreen!

Once you have bluestacks, you still need to download the game app from the playstore!

You could have gotten the Origin desktop app it would allow you to accept and remove friends! Using bluestacks for TSTO is difficult with out a touchscreen!

Once you have bluestacks, you still need to download the game app from the playstore!

I find its grand to use but it's very slow. And the sound is just all over the place. Runs ok and you can do the basic stuff on it.

Thanks. Dubdj for all the eggs delighted!!

Deisemum just left ye 30 more

lgoring21... Egg me ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭pinky 06

All egg donations gratefully received

2250 left to get

DEISEMUM

Just dropped over 100 eggs to you there now.

PinkFly wrote: »
    Deco Nate I love eggs ;) just sent ya a friend request

100 dropped just now :)

100 dropped just now :)

Thanks deco Nate I gave ya back what I got out of them
    Tried spelling 'thank u' in eggs but didn't turn out too well,
    God I need to get this game out of my system soon!!

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Ronan cork

I need a thousand snakes before Thursday so any spare eggs would be greatly appreciated!

Id redtayto

Ronan cork wrote: »
    I need a thousand snakes before Thursday so any spare eggs would be greatly appreciated!

Id redtayto

50 on the way now :)

Finally after 2 and a half hrs, downloaded blue stack kept kicking me out when the simspons home screen was suppose to come up.

downloaded origin and turns out i have 100 friends even though it only says 70 on the game.

But have added every1 from last few days

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭ShaunC

I have you on my friends list now? At last.

ShaunC wrote: »
    I have you on my friends list now? At last.

I have 160 eggs have 130+ for capri but still no sign??????

Thanks DubTheDj for the eggs out of 107 only 26 turned to eggs, seems to me that we getting more snakes now :-)

• Advertisement

I have 160 eggs have 130+ for capri but still no sign??????

Saved some eggs for Capri too. Do you know what their origin id is??

Advertisement