Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭tdow

100 back to you if you still have yours
    DubJimRoyle

Just sent the friend request. Will drop them once you accept

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭kkhornet

@kkhornet another 50 there

100+ I think with more on the way to ya

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭Timothy Bryce

kkhornet wrote: »
    100+ I think with more on the way to ya

Cheers - dropped another 250 there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

At 8500... Dying to get to 10000. Any and all help appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭corkie

100 eggs each for the next 2 posters from my friends list to QUOTE this and include their origin id in the reply!

Unfortunately i have reached the MAX number of friends so you will have to be on my friends list!

I don't need eggs because I now have 27783 snakes and only whacking snakes for the fun of it!

Please quote to get the eggs!

• Advertisement

corkie wrote: »
    100 eggs each for the next 2 posters from my friends list to QUOTE this and include their origin id in the reply!

Unfortunately i have reached the MAX number of friends so you will have to be on my friends list!

I don't need eggs because I now have 27783 snakes and only whacking snakes for the fun of it!

Me please :-)
    tdow82

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Kablamo!

Collectingcats please!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,015 ✭✭✭Wossack

on the off chance...!

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Dub_Jim_Royle

tdow wrote: »
    Just sent the friend request. Will drop them once you accept

Friended and dropped the first lot. Get to the rest in an hour or 2.
    Cheers

Me please :-)
    tdow82
    Kablamo! wrote: »
    Collectingcats please!

tdow82 and collectingcats each get 100 eggs!

103 eggs dropped for both of ye!

tdow82 you must have been collecting eggs as I was dropping them?

Wossack you forgot to include your origin id! Better luck next time!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭dsane1

Anybody else got any spare eggs lying around? Would really appreciate them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,015 ✭✭✭Wossack

its same as here :) next time!

Me 3 (I know you said first 2)
    Origin same as boards

Friended and dropped the first lot. Get to the rest in an hour or 2.
    Cheers

100 eggs dropped for you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭ayatollah

currently have 6012 snakes need 7500 for bare chested willie and 10000 for what looks like the gym and 12500 for whatever the last one is

i've 634 eggs for anyone who wants to trade.

if we play our cards right everyone can get to the full 12500 before the time runs out

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Hey! Folks still be droppin' me eggs!

Just like Corkie, I've no need of them. Thanks for dropping, but they'd really be better spent on people here who request them. Whackbox 3 = a donut. Really couldn't be bothered with whackboxes!

I'll continue to drop to active posters. I think everybody here should at least have a willy!

;)

Oh, if you want eggs and I'm not on your friend list, add me.

endacl wrote: »
    Hey! Folks still be droppin' me eggs!

Just like Corkie, I've no need of them. Thanks for dropping, but they'd really be better spent on people here who request them. Whackbox 3 = a donut. Really couldn't be bothered with whackboxes!

I'll continue to drop to active posters. I think everybody here should at least have a willy!

;)

Oh, if you want eggs and I'm not on your friend list, add me.

Will add you now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

Willie is awsome. Im on 9280 snakes now and just about to start whacking on other people towns. Should get the next prize, but if this ends on the 16th then the last prize might be out of reach

Me 3 (I know you said first 2)
    Origin same as boards

They where already given too the first two and unfortunately your not on my friends list and I have the max number of friends allowed

tdow82 and collectingcats each get 100 eggs!

103 eggs dropped for both of ye!

tdow82 you must have been collecting eggs as I was dropping them?

Wossack you forgot to include your origin id! Better luck next time!

You sir, are a gent.

I must have been. Couldn't understand how I kept missing groups of eggs until the penny finally dropped

• Advertisement

You sir, are a gent.

I must have been. Couldn't understand how I kept missing groups of eggs until the penny finally dropped

I dropped them along top road and someone else had more on the other road! I came out of your town and went back in - most of the eggs I dropped had disappeared. So i assume you collect them or else they just disappeared! Hoping you collect them!

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Miss_diagnosis

hello. i have over a thousand snake eggs and will give them to whoever wants them. getting tired of whacking snakes...but I still want bare chested willie!

username is trishxleary is anyone wants to add

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

hello. i have over a thousand snake eggs and will give them to whoever wants them. getting tired of whacking snakes...but I still want bare chested willie!

Me please bulmersgal my id

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

No whacking, no Willy!

Oh, the willy jokes never get old!

:D

bulmersgal I found you but it keeps saying failed to send friend invite. do you need donuts?

Can I have some of those eggs? Sent you a friend request, dsane1

bulmersgal I found you but it keeps saying failed to send friend invite. do you need donuts?

Yes please i added u, how many u need for willie

wobbles wrote: »
    Willie is awsome. Im on 9280 snakes now and just about to start whacking on other people towns. Should get the next prize, but if this ends on the 16th then the last prize might be out of reach

What is ending on the 16th?

Lol. I meant do you need donuts to add friends. Sorry if im completly dense. I cant see friend requests from either of you

• Advertisement

Lol. I meant do you need donuts to add friends. Sorry if im completly dense. I cant see friend requests from either of you

No i dont think u need donuts to add friends. Its sent did u check your news and on right side should be invites i think it says check there

Advertisement