Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭CSSE09

Very meh update, will take a look in the game files over the weekend and see if there's anything new coming up.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,553 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

CSSE09 wrote: »
    Very meh update, will take a look in the game files over the weekend and see if there's anything new coming up.

Squid port in early June next up? Or maybe level 30 then squid port. No big social event for a while anyway, and possibly a lull now for a bit, which would be no harm tbh, need to get more land and do a bit of re-design

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭tdow

Thanks to everyone who has been dropping eggs for me. Still 150 short, seem to be getting mostly eggs these days

• Registered Users Posts: 7,464 ✭✭✭corkie

Android update now available!

Had to go to the app page to get it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

Snakes are gone, woohoo!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭ruthiepie

Woo hoo the snakes are gone!!! Went into the play store on the android and manually updated the game. No more whacking for me!!

See what you mean about the yard sale though. Won't be investing in the blimp any time soon!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭ruthiepie

corkie wrote: »
    Android update now available!

Had to go to the app page to get it!

Yup had to go in and manually update it too . Who cares though, the snakes are gone!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I abandoned the game pretty much, the snakes done my head in a bit. Doesn't look to be much in this update?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭recyclops

Perhaps with doing what homer asks when it's updated something may happen

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Dub_Jim_Royle

GODDAMMIT
    While I'm not sorry to see the back of the snakes, I was just collecting the last few that would've got me the stage when it crashed and forced an update
    Had 300 eggs to give away too.
    Sucks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭badgerhowlin

Tried to update game this morning and getting " this item isn't available in your country".
    When to the play store and the Simpsons Tapped Out is not there.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

Tried to update game this morning and getting " this item isn't available in your country".
    When to the play store and the Simpsons Tapped Out is not there.

Go into the My apps section of play store. It should be there so just hit update.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

Unless you have a gazillion donuts the updates pretty useless

Thanks to all those who helped with snakes, game feels clean looking without them now

• Registered Users Posts: 39,553 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

The Whacking day buildings and characters are still available but now as premium donut items

Duff Stadium is 90 donuts, Collesium and Tatum are 190 donuts and the Motel and Miss Springfield at 225 donuts

Also the snake rocks, logs and trunks are now premium decorations and increase your multiplier by 2%, 2.5% and 2.75% respectively. So dont put any of these in yer inventory

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭sofireland

Relieved the snakes are gone now! Thank god
    Though still getting the ChooChooChoose you tasks - so can people add me, waynedunne91
    All help greatly appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭badgerhowlin

TFK wrote: »
    Go into the My apps section of play store. It should be there so just hit update.

Thanks TKF that worked.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,620 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Delighted those poxy snakes are gone!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,967 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

GAH! Was over 12K snakes, Boardsies were helping me get to 12,500. Then I ended up without reception all night, and when I got home the game updated.

Ah well, no more whack whack whack, TG.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,887 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I'm playing on the kindle even though it's not in the Amazon app store. Has anyone got the apk for the update?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Now my town looks so empty without snakes. :(

But on the plus side, it should ease the RSI on my fingers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

humanji wrote: »
    Now my town looks so empty without snakes. :(

But on the plus side, it should ease the RSI on my fingers.

Fingers will recover. Who's gonna buy me a new screen?!? This ones nearly tapped through...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

And by the time you save up for a replacement, it'll be whacking day again!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

humanji wrote: »
    And by the time you save up for a replacement, it'll be whacking day again!

Seriously, if there's another whacking day, I'll be logging out for the duration...

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Miss_diagnosis

didnt get willie in the end. But I am also very glad that whacking day is over. it went on way to long IMO.

just bought a donut van at the yard sale.:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

So I guess my snake rocks are now just 'rocks' :(
    Origin id: WingnutWilson

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Yay whacking day is gone :D

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭CSSE09

So I guess my snake rocks are now just 'rocks' :(
    Origin id: WingnutWilson
    They still give multiplier bonuses for cash and xp.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

zero86r is my ID if anyone wants to add me! Glad to be rid of those feckin snakes!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Anybody still getting whacking day notifications? Just got one earlier saying my town was overrun with snakes. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,768 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Glad the snakes are gone. They annoyed me. Only missed out on the last 2 prizes so not too bothered

Advertisement