Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,464 ✭✭✭corkie

I see that willie can still wrestle a snake as one of his tasks!

OT: For those who are using Bluestacks on a PC, which apps have you on it or recommend?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Hi folks, came across this thread while hunting on google about the update problem mentioned earlier.

Feel free to add me, pretty new to the game. Same SN as this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭thegreatiam

Hi folks, came across this thread while hunting on google about the update problem mentioned earlier.

Feel free to add me, pretty new to the game. Same SN as this.

hello

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

hello

Gosh, they let allsorts in here ;)

hello

• Registered Users Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭thegreatiam

I know, really is shocking who they let in ;-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Was Willie a Snake prize or something?

He's great craic. Love the way he shows off his six pack when he's finished a task!

MugMugs wrote: »
    Was Willie a Snake prize or something?

He's great craic. Love the way he shows off his six pack when he's finished a task!

Bear-chested Willie was a snake prize but you get Willie when you build his hut! One of his tasks is too use his six pack as a washboard!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Bare-chest Willy was one of the early snake prizes, I think. One of the first missions was for him to do Skinner's washing on his stomach. :D

For such a simplistic game, they've done well keeping the Simpsons humour in there.

edit: DAMN YOU CORKIE!!!!!

humanji wrote: »
    edit: DAMN YOU CORKIE!!!!!

You need to be quicker next time!

What I am going to miss must about the whacking event is the social aspect of it! The interactions on here was fun!

I wish there was button at the end of your friends screen to jump back to the start of the list!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

Me too. Or some way to organise your friends into groups so you could put boardsies together to make sure you go to their towns.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

Sideshow bob is creeping around my town, how do I interact with him anyone know??

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭CSSE09

PinkFly wrote: »
    Sideshow bob is creeping around my town, how do I interact with him anyone know??
    Tap him, he gets nicked and your righteousness gets a boost.
    The chance of seeing sideshow was changed from 1% to 10% so we'll be seeing him more often.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

PinkFly wrote: »

You just tap him.

I was tapping him!! He just disappeared grrr

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Dr.MickKiller

Happy the snakes are gone, the sheer amount of blood on my fingers. The horror.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭tjalana

Guys, taylorjame79 game crashed on him and had to start all again, could you please send a freind request so he can get his freinds back, thanks

tjalana wrote: »
    Guys, taylorjame79 game crashed on him and had to start all again, could you please send a freind request so he can get his freinds back, thanks

Friend request sent! I had to remove you as a friend first using the origin app!

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭tjalana

corkie wrote: »
    Friend request sent! I had to remove you as a friend first using the origin app!

We sent you one aswell, still cant get you there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Did any of ye buy the new yard sale items? I bought the two cars, couldn't resist! All the rest just looks stupid imo

• Registered Users Posts: 39,553 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

gubbie wrote: »
    Did any of ye buy the new yard sale items? I bought the two cars, couldn't resist! All the rest just looks stupid imo

I bought a couple donut vans and a couple smoke machines. Also splashed out on the Duff Bus cause I'm a sucker for all things Duff

• Advertisement

tjalana wrote: »
    We sent you one aswell, still cant get you there

Haven't received your friend request and you haven't accepted either!

My ID is corkiejp518

I can not send you another request as it says i have already sent you one!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Bit of a spoiler alert to people. But from reading TSTOTips I've seen that May 29th could be the end to the latest 'Yard Sale' update. Also introducing the must talked about Squidport/Seashore update. I personally think the Yard Sale could end this week on Monday or so and then have a quiet week of nothing before the update.

But already some of the buildings, decorations and characters have been found in the game files. This is the link to the list of the items found so far. Note: Don't click the link if you don't want to ruin the surprise.

It's a bit slow without the snakes, I am beginning to miss them now!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Has anyone gotten Bluestacks to work without having to start a new game? I can start new with no trouble, but it crashes whenever I log in and try loading my saved town.

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Has anyone gotten Bluestacks to work without having to start a new game? I can start new with no trouble, but it crashes whenever I log in and try loading my saved town.

Start a new game as anonymous (don't login) and play up until the friends tab appears. Then when you click into friends it will let you login to Origin from there. That should work. It's only a few minutes of gameplay. But unfortunately anytime you want to login you'll have to do it though the friends tab. You don't need to replay that start again though. It works for me all the time with Bluestacks.

DubDJ wrote: »
    Start a new game as anonymous (don't login) and play up until the friends tab appears. Then when you click into friends it will let you login to Origin from there. That should work. It's only a few minutes of gameplay. But unfortunately anytime you want to login you'll have to do it though the friends tab. You don't need to replay that start again though. It works for me all the time with Bluestacks.
    I tried that. Did the intro sequence and went to log in afterwards. Logged in fine but it still crashes before actually loading the town. I'll try it again tomorrow just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

My gf is really getting into this too and is trying to add friends on it but it doesn't seem to be working. She's on iphone and I have an android but for some reason the origin friend system seems totally broken on hers. I can see her town fine, but on hers I appear in the origin list but it says I don't have the game. Has anyone had similar problems with friend connections?

There seems together a lot of data in the update that shows all the upcoming characters and updates. For the level 30 and 31 updates looks like we'll be getting Herman and his Military Store and Rainier Wolfcastle and his Mansion respectively. During the summer we'll probably see all the camp Krusty stuff too. Plenty to look forward to anyway.

DubDJ wrote: »
    There seems together a lot of data in the update that shows all the upcoming characters and updates. For the level 30 and 31 updates looks like we'll be getting Herman and his Military Store and Rainier Wolfcastle and his Mansion respectively. During the summer we'll probably see all the camp Krusty stuff too. Plenty to look forward to anyway.
    Jasper too I heard.

Just got the image of him getting his beard stuck in the pencil pearer thing in the school :D

• Advertisement

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Jasper too I heard.

Just got the image of him getting his beard stuck in the pencil pearer thing in the school :D

Yeah there's like lists of stuff thats going to be added and if they're already in the files getting tested then they could be out pretty soon. I'd say between now and September they'll be adding a lot.

Advertisement