Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,464 ✭✭✭corkie

At the stage where I have 3 buildings to build!

El Chemistri, Buddhist Temple and Springfield General Hospital!

Each are very expensive and takes two or more days to collect funds for them!

Going by other people's suggestions on the EA forums, the best next build is the temple to get the 2 characters that come with it!

The other option is to just start saving money now for the Squidport update, it is possible that it could be locked until I have certain quests completed. Haven't got skinners mum yet!

What are other peoples thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Past level 29 now. There's loads of buildings I haven't unlocked yet. Do I need to lodge a planning application or what? A nice fat brown envelope to Quimby or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

Are you currently on a quest? If so, don't worry about it as they can take their time. If you're not, put your character of interest into your inventory such as Fat Tony, Quimby, Wiggam, Mr Smith and Mr Burns. This will activate your quest when you place them back into the game. Don't worry about the buildings attached with the characters, you won't have to pay for the price to build it or wait for 24hrs, that is if you don't keep it in the inventory for a long time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Thinking of either hacking this or giving up. Its silly.

cloud493 wrote: »

It is indeed silly. But what's the point of hacking it? The only thing 'fun' is the collecting. You'd just have to find a different time eater!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

cloud493 wrote: »

I hacked to get the premium characters and stuff. Wouldnt do anything more than that though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

Other half looking for some friends if anyone could help thanks

Her user name is sexylittle122

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    I hacked to get the premium characters and stuff. Wouldnt do anything more than that though.

Same here. This was after I finished whacking day and was at the top level of the game. Just got the premium items I otherwise wouldn't of gotten and kept playing as normal trying to buy land and earn enough cash for skinners house etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

DubDJ wrote: »
    Same here. This was after I finished whacking day and was at the top level of the game. Just got the premium items I otherwise wouldn't of gotten and kept playing as normal trying to buy land and earn enough cash for skinners house etc.

Did you use a jail broken device or was it through the blue stack method
    I'm trying to do the same my self but at a dead end and don't have a jail broken phone im trying to use the blue stack way

spider_pig wrote: »
    Did you use a jail broken device or was it through the blue stack method
    I'm trying to do the same my self but at a dead end and don't have a jail broken phone im trying to use the blue stack way

Yeah through bluestacks. I've a MacBook Pro too so it was awkward. Had to run Windows through Bootcamp. So I had a Mac running Windows running Android running Tapped Out. Had a few problems myself but got around it in the end.

• Advertisement

My phone was already jailbroken anyway. Tried bluestacks but only got it working once. Every other time it crashes when I log in. Can only continue the not logged in game without it crashing.

My phone was already jailbroken anyway. Tried bluestacks but only got it working once. Every other time it crashes when I log in. Can only continue the not logged in game without it crashing.

I had the same problem with bluestacks. I found a solution. When you start the game don't login with your origin details. Just continue and play as anonymous. You have to play for a few minutes but after a point you'll reach the ability to visit friends towns.

Just click on the friends tab and login to Origin that way. This will then take you into your own Springfield. Every time you open Bluestacks you'll need to do it this way. But still if your ever stuck or having problems your laptop and bluestacks is always there to help.

Also each time you start playing as anonymous it brings you back to the point with the friends tab unlocked so no need to keep replaying those parts.

DubDJ wrote: »
    I had the same problem with bluestacks. I found a solution. When you start the game don't login with your origin details. Just continue and play as anonymous. You have to play for a few minutes but after a point you'll reach the ability to visit friends towns.

Just click on the friends tab and login to Origin that way. This will then take you into your own Springfield. Every time you open Bluestacks you'll need to do it this way. But still if your ever stuck or having problems your laptop and bluestacks is always there to help.

Also each time you start playing as anonymous it brings you back to the point with the friends tab unlocked so no need to keep replaying those parts.

I did that and it worked. But only the one time. :(

I did that and it worked. But only the one time. :(

Weird it works all the time with me. Best to start up the laptop. And have nothing else running with it. Then try bluestacks. But I don't know if its a slow computer causing the problem. Could be anything

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Need new friends for a task. Add me please

SN : mrsflushdraw

• Registered Users Posts: 39,554 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Old Gill is back with a donut sale. 25% off all donuts for the next 4 days

• Registered Users Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭thegreatiam

Need new friends for a task. Add me please

SN : mrsflushdraw

You can add mrs thegreatiam if you like MrsFD. her username is karifans.
    same for anyone else who needs tapped out friends.
    My SN is: garethsema724

• Registered Users Posts: 39,554 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Snake rocks, logs and stumps now paying out cash and XP in addition to being a % multiplier :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,464 ✭✭✭corkie

KevIRL wrote: »

I bought Truckload of 300 Old Donuts for €13.99

Was billed for them but they haven't shown up in my game yet!

Seems to be a problem with android, more people complaining of not receiving their donuts on the EA forums!

The snake generators now pay out money!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭Grudaire

Has old gil shown up in anyone else's town? Whenever I click on him the game freezes after half of his speech..

• Advertisement

Hey EA, how about a 'town meeting' button that calls all idle characters to the town hall? So I don't have to spend ages hunting for Milhouse and Martin to make sure they're not timewastin'.

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭delta36

Alright, so I tried this game two days ago, thought it was a bit boring. Played it the next day and am now kinda hooked. Can't wait to see what happens with the triffids I'm growing.

Anyone who wants to add me my username is delta3669.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

Its gonna blow your mind!

7ofBrian wrote: »
    Its gonna blow your mind!

And eat your days...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,223 ✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

Origin down for everyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭delta36

Origin down for everyone?

I keep trying to log in through the game but it throws up an error once I enter my email address, saying it can't check it for some reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

Yep, it's alternating between "there was an error processing your login" and "there was a problem reaching with the origin servers".

For anyone affected by the Origin problems that results in not getting your doughnuts, apparently it's faster to ask for a refund through the Google Play store or the App Store rather than contacting EA.

Edit: it's working for me now (it's 18:50)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

You can add mrs thegreatiam if you like MrsFD. her username is karifans.
    same for anyone else who needs tapped out friends.
    My SN is: garethsema724

I already have karifans but it wont let me add you. Can you add me instead?
    KevIRL wrote: »

You use real money Kev... :pac:

I don't want to start using money, do you have to buy donuts to progress?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

Any1 ever got the jackpot on the itchy and scratchy cards

• Advertisement

PinkFly wrote: »
    Any1 ever got the jackpot on the itchy and scratchy cards
    Yep. Lost it all on feckin' Dogbiscuit. Mutt.

Advertisement