Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

connachtflo

add me
    i'll stay away from your entrance

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

7ofBrian wrote: »
    4.3 hack not available on android yet. dunno about iphone. Usually takes a few days.

Think they are both out. Android however is the bluestacks version.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,465 ✭✭✭corkie

Tigger wrote: »
    connachtflo

add me

I just sent you a friend request!

I have space on my friends list for 6 more at present!

I will do a clear out of inactive and clearly hacked games at the weekend to get more active friends on my list!

The new update will clearly show us who's active or not! I made a post on the android thread telling people about the update!

My ID is corkiejp518

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Tigger wrote: »
    connachtflo

add me

Oo-er, vicar!

:)

Just collected on my crop of corn!

I got

11642 XP (9000) and
    $58208 ($45000)

Which means I have been playing more than 90+ days!

Comes at a good time with the expenses of SquidPort! My multiplier is around 28% if my righteousness was full!

I forgot to check my conform-o-meter before collecting and the righteousness had dropped!

I took screenshots before and after if anyone wants to see them?

Before I clicked https://www.dropbox.com/s/y4k3dnz88ri0skb/Screenshot_2013-06-13-23-25-38.png
    The money dropping https://www.dropbox.com/s/1i3mj8qpmapk2fz/Screenshot_2013-06-13-23-26-47.png
    The money and xp added https://www.dropbox.com/s/7prdccz7uw21a7z/Screenshot_2013-06-13-23-31-17.png
    The third link has a picture of my herman's

On another note if your annoyed at friends visiting and clicking on your tiles for squidport,
    resulting in you losing them! Visit this thread on EA AnswerHQ and Click on Me Too button or make a post!

Regards,
    John

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,559 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

corkie wrote: »
    Just collected on my crop of corn!

I got

11642 XP (9000) and
    $58208 ($45000)

Which means I have been playing more than 90+ days!

Nice one John, congrats, I have 79 days left on my actual corn.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

I will have to register on the ea forum, but yeah add me to the ' you stole my boardwalk tile' club!

I am not making anymore until its fixed. 850 quid and 8 hours wasted!

Itchy and scratchy shop should finish in next 2 hours or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,223 ✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

KevIRL wrote: »
    Nice one John, congrats, I have 79 days left on my actual corn.

Give up now, it's definitely not worth it. Did it myself a while back

TFK wrote: »
    I will have to register on the ea forum, but yeah add me to the ' you stole my boardwalk tile' club!

You can use origin ID on the EA forum!

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

You can use origin ID on the EA forum!

Cheers.

• Advertisement

TFK wrote: »

Well, the 8 hours wasn't really wasted. You weren't actually doing anything!

I'm still trying to think of all the phone tapping over the last few months as not time wasted.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,559 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Give up now, it's definitely not worth it. Did it myself a while back

Ah I know it isnt worth it in terms of reward, but I want to do it cause its the one thing I havent done yet. Plus I'm getting married next week so between that and the Honeymoon I wont get to check in on my Springfield much (if at all)

KevIRL wrote: »
    Ah I know it isnt worth it in terms of reward, but I want to do it cause its the one thing I havent done yet. Plus I'm getting married next week so between that and the Honeymoon I wont get to check in on my Springfield much (if at all)

Congratulations! Nice to see a tapper with a real life.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Few changes I've noticed. The bluestacks version was running a lot better with this update. Now you can accept friend requests from the friends tab home page. I noticed that when I was in my inventory the Whacking Day stuff I had stored was marked as 'New'. Strange and probably a glitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Ugh. Next boardwalk tile: 24 hours. :mad:

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Ugh. Next boardwalk tile: 24 hours. :mad:

Go for a walk!

:)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,627 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Anyone not have any new missions kick off after the Itchy & Scratchy store was built? Nothing new has kicked off for me. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭CSSE09

faceman wrote: »
    Anyone not have any new missions kick off after the Itchy & Scratchy store was built? Nothing new has kicked off for me. :(
    This happend to me, store the boat, the itchy and scratchy shop and all your tiles. Exit out of move mode, replace enough tiles to place the shop again and the boat, story will start working again. Same thing happend to me an hour ago.

CSSE09 wrote: »
    This happend to me, store the boat, the itchy and scratchy shop and all your tiles. Exit out of move mode, replace enough tiles to place the shop again and the boat, story will start working again. Same thing happend to me an hour ago.

Good tip. Nice one. This unlocks all the boardwalk decorations.

Need more cash...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

can you download bluestacks on a phone or is it limited to a computr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

bluestacks is a program for playing android games on your computer. you can already play them on your phone. what would be the point?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭ruthiepie

Ruthiec890 still active but no Squidport yet

I seem to have a bit of a strange problem at the moment though. My phone is a UK phone, am home in Ireland this week. I go into my game and it says it has a new update, do I want to update it. So I click on yes(and its through WiFi that I'm updating) but it won't let me as it says that it's not available in my country?????? I'm hoping its just a temporary thing and it will leave me update next week when I'm back in Edinburgh.

This has also caused loads of major problems with my Play Store (android phone), so much so that I had to disable it. If anyone has any suggestions in the meantime for me to try it would be much appreciated, cos I can't get Squidport!! :(:(:(:(:(

ruthiepie wrote: »
    Ruthiec890 still active but no Squidport yet

I seem to have a bit of a strange problem at the moment though. My phone is a UK phone, am home in Ireland this week. I go into my game and it says it has a new update, do I want to update it. So I click on yes(and its through WiFi that I'm updating) but it won't let me as it says that it's not available in my country?????? I'm hoping its just a temporary thing and it will leave me update next week when I'm back in Edinburgh.

This has also caused loads of major problems with my Play Store (android phone), so much so that I had to disable it. If anyone has any suggestions in the meantime for me to try it would be much appreciated, cos I can't get Squidport!! :(:(:(:(:(

You could try two things:

First try navigating to the app page in google play and see it you can update from there!

Second option would be to use a UK based VPN: (i.e. http://www.bestukvpn.com/ )

And try updating while connected to that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭ruthiepie

You could try two things:

First try navigating to the app page in google play and see it you can update from there!

Second option would be to use a UK based VPN: (i.e. http://www.bestukvpn.com/ )

And try updating while connected to that!

Thanks for the tips, have tried the first one a couple of times already but it still won't let me. Might try the second one now. It's just so annoying, I want the update now!!! :mad:

ruthiepie wrote: »
    Thanks for the tips, have tried the first one a couple of times already but it still won't let me. Might try the second one now. It's just so annoying, I want the update now!!! :mad:

Hope it works for you! You might need to clear the app data on the playstore app and force close before changing your location, that might also get it to work without using the VPN!

On another note I had to store the itchy and scratchy store to get the quest to continue! I skipped through Squidport Pt. 6 because I had already done it!

I need more tiles to continue Pt. 7 (Have Boardwalk Sections and build the Malaria Zone). I am on 7/8 tiles and I need more to place the building!

I also moved around some buildings near to the see front (fat tony's, Sleep-eazy and Krabappel Apartment's) I am not happy with where I have the duff stadium and the Coliseum, so I plan moving these in the furture!

If my friends are visiting my town (corkiejp518) please let me know what you think of it and suggestions for improvements are welcome!

Here are some photos of my sea front!

Anyone who hasn't a dropbox account yet, please send me a PM with your email so that we both can have more space!
    For every friend who joins and installs Dropbox on their computer, we'll give you both 500 MB of bonus space (up to a limit of 16 GB)! If you need even more space, upgrade your account

Regards,
    John

The 360 degree fences really make life easier. But at the same time I wish they'd done it at the start because I've done so much moving fences today.

Another thing I noted is the server issues are gone. Was on Tapped Out moving stuff around for over 2 hours and didn't get kicked off the server once. My town is all over the place with the Squidport update. Just feels so unorganised.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,889 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

But you still can't put another fence up against it if you're putting one around the corner. Why do they have to take up two squares?

Mars Bar wrote: »
    But you still can't put another fence up against it if you're putting one around the corner. Why do they have to take up two squares?

Do you mean making a corner out of two fences? It lets you overlap the fences area at corners. Which I also thought was thinking ahead. Can't seem to overlap fences anymore though. Thought it was a feature added to the last update seemed to be a bug as its removed now.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,889 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Actually you're right. You can put fences together but can't have a fence and then a hedge to make a corner...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

Starting to get annoying now....lvl 28, I have 3 buildings I need to build(havent got the cash) I am running out of space and cant afford land, and now squidport is wanting more money to build stuff!!

Advertisement