Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,889 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

So how does Homer Buddha work? I've got seven donuts and am saving up for whatever really. I'm on level 30 but only have a 3-3.5% conform-o-meter.

Just started building the Skinner house. Money is coming by a bit quicker now with the number of characters doing tasks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭thegreatiam

ruthiepie wrote: »
    I got the exact same thing yesterday, was a nice little bonus after usually getting crap from the boxes!! :D

miles and miles of hedges. FU both.

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭badgerhowlin

miles and miles of hedges. FU both.

:)

Dont worry I have my own fair share of hedges, dumpters and flowers!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,223 ✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

Saw something on TSTOtips where those on the top level having already completed everything, buy a load of high XP items and sell them again to boost themselves through the bonus levels, effectively in-game cash for donuts. It'll be a good while before I get to that stage however. I still have millions of $ of land to buy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭thegreatiam

:)

Dont worry I have my own fair share of hedges, dumpters and flowers!

Ohhhh I used to DREAM of gettin' a dumpster! Would be a palace to me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭steve_r

Saw something on TSTOtips where those on the top level having already completed everything, buy a load of high XP items and sell them again to boost themselves through the bonus levels, effectively in-game cash for donuts. It'll be a good while before I get to that stage however. I still have millions of $ of land to buy.

Yeah, in particular the flags from Wacking Day were the big prize, you buy them for $, collected the XP straight away, and then sell them back at a much lower price. The transactions (individually) are quick but the volume you would need to hit the level target is imense.

Ohhhh I used to DREAM of gettin' a dumpster! Would be a palace to me.

luxury! we used to live in a hole in t'middle of t'road

steve_r wrote: »
    Yeah, in particular the flags from Wacking Day were the big prize, you buy them for $, collected the XP straight away, and then sell them back at a much lower price. The transactions (individually) are quick but the volume you would need to hit the level target is imense.

if you got to that stage and had nothing else to do in the game though, I could see myself doing it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,465 ✭✭✭corkie

I currently on these quests: -

* Skinner Agnes is 18 hours left on Taunt Old People! ( The Prodigal Skinner Pt. 2)

* Herman and Marge has 23 hours each on Stage a Coup! ( Military Antiques Pt. 9 )

My 14th boardwalk section is building (18 hours to go), and once that is ready, I can start the build of the Dutchman! ( Squidport Pt. 11)

I sent all my characters on 24 hour tasks just after sending herman and marge on there's. (some other premium characters where already on 24 hour task from earlier in the night i.e duff man, squeeky voice and moleman etc).

So where is everyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Finished the Dutchman there this afternoon. Saving up for Herman's. Should be able to start that sometime tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Chrisiem4

I'm probably the worst one :/ I'm on level 30 bonus... We can be friends add me mrs.chris.me

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭CSSE09

Have all tasks complete except for squidports obviously. Got the dutchman built last night, have to wait on two more tiles for the task to complete though. Started sorting out my towns tetris layout since whacking day, making progress, have grand plans for the coliseum, stadium and prison but need a bit more land.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Currently have the Dutchman building just started a few minutes ago. Looks like the Squidport is a long time off being finished.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

DubDJ wrote: »
    Currently have the Dutchman building just started a few minutes ago. Looks like the Squidport is a long time off being finished.
    Ah, you really have to think of it as Springfield is a long time off being finished! The Squidport is really just a part of the town...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

endacl wrote: »
    Ah, you really have to think of it as Springfield is a long time off being finished! The Squidport is really just a part of the town...

Kinda just want enough tiles to make a nice layout. I dont think i'll be covering all the water with tiles anyway. I hate clutter and right now the Boardwalk is all squaushed together.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

Need a few more tiles on my boardwalk to build Dutchman.

Trying to build up my cash to expand, only buying when it is necessary for a quest.

Can't remember who I had to send on 24 hour tasks earlier, but ended up sending everyone! Need a bit of a break lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

TFK wrote: »
    Need a few more tiles on my boardwalk to build Dutchman.

l

i stored rainsticks (or whatever its called) to build it, i figured why not...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,465 ✭✭✭corkie

hoodwinked wrote: »

I was thinking of doing that as well, but you still have to build the 16 tiles to finish that quest, so there is no rush in building the dutchman!

I will be starting the build of it when my 14th tile is ready in about 45 mins from now!

The 16th tile takes a day and a half :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

I was going to, but as corkie says you need the tiles to finish the quest anyway. So not really in a rush. I might do it while the last tile is building.

• Advertisement

Got lucky at the races and won 200k. I'd been trying since a couple of days ago when I saw they changed the odds and lowered the price. It immediately got spent on Fat Tony's mansion and the Skinner house.

i got bored waiting for the frying dutchman so i blew my cash on Simpsons chess!

need help with the bishops im currently using signs (without spending donuts) anyone have a better item?

also had to use a reindeer and angel topery as the queens!

Jebidiah is the king obviously :)

259176.PNG

Simpsons chess!

King's pawn to d4!

Edit: The queens should be facing each other, same with kings

King's pawn to d4!

Edit: The queens should be facing each other, same with kings

yeah i realised that after but its too much hassle to take a new image and get it up here...:D

i also like the bunnies for the knights. if only i had horsey bushes!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Avid player, and have only just discovered this thread. Lots of reading ahead!

If anyone wants to add me, I'm pkeaneirl502. Currently at level 27.

need help with the bishops im currently using signs (without spending donuts) anyone have a better item?

I think there's some rabbit shaped hedges for cash, not exactly bishop-y but they might look nicer than the signs.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,865 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

90 days growing corn logged in today to collect it and it had died .......:(

CSSE09 wrote: »
    I think there's some rabbit shaped hedges for cash, not exactly bishop-y but they might look nicer than the signs.

used those as the knights :D thanks though!

used those as the knights :D thanks though!

It would appear I have gone blind :cool:

• Advertisement

90 days growing corn logged in today to collect it and it had died .......:(

It takes 7 days to die. Did you leave it that long?

Advertisement