Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Wright Venue

Options
  • 14-10-2012 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭

Is the WV over 21s the whole time?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Moved to North County Dublin

And no its not, wednesdays are over 18(when they have nights on), at the weekend if they're not too packed they're pretty leniant too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭James__10

I'm 19 btw and i'm planning on going to Wrights on a Saturday night so I should be grand yeah?

I never had much of an issue, its a slight risk because its not like you can go somewhere else. But if you go early-ish you should be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭James__10

Anyone know any cheap hotels near the Wright Venue?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

James__10 wrote: »

The Premier Inn is right next door.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 gaziah

James__10 wrote: »
    Planning on getting some action then eh? confident man;)

Premier inn have packages with the wright venue. If you ring wrights, they can tell you exactly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭peteb2

In terms of getting in, maybe get at one of the Wright Venue ambassadors on facebook. Get on the guestlist.

Advertisement