Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

gel based make up that was featured on xpose?

• 14-10-2012 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Did any ladies on here see something on xpose about some kind of gel based foundation/consealer? My gf was in brown Thomas askin about it but they didn't have it. I think it's Clinuqe that makes it.
    I want to get it for her for christmas but i want to clarify what it is without asking her to surprise her.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

techyjon wrote: »
    Did any ladies on here see something on xpose about some kind of gel based foundation/consealer? My gf was in brown Thomas askin about it but they didn't have it. I think it's Clinuqe that makes it.
    I want to get it for her for christmas but i want to clarify what it is without asking her to surprise her.

You would also need to know her skin tone to buy this so I don't think you would be able to surprise her...she would need to be there to get it tested on her to make sure of a colour match! Try House of Fraser or sometimes random chemists do it. Or try online either if you can get her to try it for a colour match elsewhere first!

Moved from the ladies' lounge

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Do you know what episode of Xpose? You can watch clips back on the TV3 player. Or you could try emailing them. http://www.tv3.ie/contact.php

But agree with the above poster, you'll need to know her skin type and colour. Not every foundation agrees with every skin type (dry, oily, combination). Colour matching is very important. You won't be able to exchange it so it'd be a waste of money if it was the wrong colour. Most counters give out samples so you can try the foundation before you buy it for these reasons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭kandr10

I agree with above however if you could borrow some of the foundation she's currently using it might help the people at counter to match it up. You could also compare what's written on bottle in terms of skin type etc to the new product.

Advertisement