Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Directions to Dealz Blanch

Options
  • 13-10-2012 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

Hi,

I am getting 2 different addresses from my search 1 says its in the center the other says unit 3 west end retail park.

Anybody been to Dealz in Blanchardstown? Could you tell me exactly where it is and what shops etc are beside or very near it ..

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,310 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

It's in the retail park beside Lidl and Argos. The entrance to the car park is off the roundabout beside KFC.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

meducation wrote: »
    Hi,

I am getting 2 different addresses from my search 1 says its in the center the other says unit 3 west end retail park.

Anybody been to Dealz in Blanchardstown? Could you tell me exactly where it is and what shops etc are beside or very near it ..

It's in westend retail park, a few doors away from Lidl.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Shao

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has been to Dealz in blanchardstown?

If so could anyone tell me exactly where it is ?
    Sorry I'm not very familiar with the centre and retail parks.

What other shops are beside/very close to it ?

I'll be coming from Harvey Norman , tk maxx area in blanch .

Thanks a million

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Couple of doors from LIDL.
    West End retail park.

If you take the whole Blanchardstown shopping centre as being made up of the bit with Harvey Norman, the main building bit and the other bit - it's the other bit.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

It's the opposite side of the centre from that retail park. Cross at the traffic lights down at Captain America's, down the steps, keep walking past the green entrance, through the little delivery alley, into the red car park, up the path beside the red door, across at the lights and it's in front of you. Simples.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Shao

Thank you all very very much !! Really helpful :)
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Threads Merged.

Shao, please use the search function before starting a new thread

Advertisement