Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WWE RAW April 2013

• 14-10-2012 2:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,930 ✭✭✭✭

hi all planning on going to raw in april 2013 in London (Well its always on the wrestlemania tour that they do tapings in the o2) and need to ask a few questions.

Date- Id say it will be on the 15th or 22nd April. ??

Are there any cheap hotels near the o2 london, id be going on my own and this will be my first time in London and England.

Is the o2 easy accisble from all london airports.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

PTH2009 wrote: »
    hi all planning on going to raw in april 2013 in London (Well its always on the wrestlemania tour that they do tapings in the o2) and need to ask a few questions.

Date- Id say it will be on the 15th or 22nd April. ??

Are there any cheap hotels near the o2 london, id be going on my own and this will be my first time in London and England.

Is the o2 easy accisble from all london airports.

Where did you see that it's in London??

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭ClassicsGuy

ciano316 wrote: »
    Where did you see that it's in London??

They haven't announced anything yet, but it's a pretty safe bet that the April 2013 tours' RAW tv taping will be in London, as every year since 2006, that has been the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭ClassicsGuy

Both Raw and Smackdown tv tapings have been announced for April 22nd & April 23rd respectively, at the O2 Arena.

Tickets go on sale Friday November 23rd, at 9am.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Can tickets for this be bought on Ticketmaster.ie or does the account have to be on ticketmaster.co.uk?

No sign of these yet on Ticketmaster?

• Advertisement

Travelling over for this in April, going to RAW & Smackdown.

Whats the best place to stay could anyone tell me?

Looking to be near a tube station and walking distance to the O2 if possible!

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭sixfingered

Travelling over for this in April, going to RAW & Smackdown.

Whats the best place to stay could anyone tell me?

Looking to be near a tube station and walking distance to the O2 if possible!
    As I've mentioned in the TNA taping thread, a good place to stay would be somewhere in Stratford. You can get the bus in and out of Stansted airport (cheaper to fly in and out of and less hectic than the other London airports) in 30/40 mins depending on traffic for 16stg return, accommodation is cheaper than central London and you'll be on the Jubilee line so getting to and from the o2 will be very easy. Stratford is also booming now because of the Olympics so there's plenty of restaurants and shops (a giant shopping centre called the Westfield) so you'll have things to do during the day. If you want to go in to central London you're on the central line as well so you get in and out without changing tube in 20 mins.

I always stay in the Marlin apartments in Stratford because they're nice and pretty reasonable but they do seem more expensive during the week so it might not be best to book in there for a Monday and Tuesday night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

Lads thinking of going to this, hard to get tickets or have I left it too late? Would love to be ringside! Going to London that weekend for my birthday, and thank god I haven't booked my flights yet!! Would there only be nosebleed seats left, do you guys reckon I would have to get tickets from a tout at this stage?

Advertisement