Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canada holiday visit

Options
  • 14-10-2012 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

I am in the middle of helping to organise a rugby tour to Canada for next May for our local club to mark our 75th anniversary. I have been informed you cannot enter Canada with any sort of criminal record and two of our members have them, both for drink driving convictions. They have already paid a deposit and are looking forward to going. My main question is is this correct even just for a holiday. We have not had to apply for visas as we are just visiting the country. The two people involved have been club stalwarts and have been involved with a lot of fundraising for this and I would not like to see them miss out.

Advertisement