Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sponsored/Charity rides

Options
  • 14-10-2012 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Can anyone tell me of any charity rides coming up in the leinster area in the next month or two? I am always on the lookout for new rides starting up and frequently go to Donard in wicklow but would like to go to other areas aswell

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭LisaO

Sun 21st October - Nore Vale Harriers, Inistioge, Co Kilkenny

Sun 28th October - North Kilkenny Foxhounds, Clogh, Castlecomer, Co Kilkenny

Sun 4 November - North Kilkenny Foxhounds, Ballyring, Freshford, Co Kilkenny

And probably loads more on!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭ocisorrenta

How far's the one at Freshford and what obstacles does it include?

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭LisaO

How far's the one at Freshford and what obstacles does it include?

Just trying to remember from last year ...... Wasn't a terribly long ride I don't think, were out for maybe 2 1/2 to 3 hours (with stop in the middle for refreshments). Went off in 2 groups - jumping & non-jumping. Jumping involved drains, a lot of drains! Then met up at halfway stage & went on together. There is a hunter trials course there as well & we were free to use it at end of ride. North Kilkenny Foxhounds are on Faceb**k, so may be more info on their page?

Inistioge is fantastic day out. Really well organised & loads of jumps - is up on D**eD**l ads website.

Advertisement