Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Custom Hinges in Dublin?

• 14-10-2012 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭

Hi,

I pitched over an extendable table breaking the hinges. Seems like they were custom built for the piece.
    Anyone know of a place that would have a large range of hinges or would cut new ones to size for me?
    Or anyone with a good working knowledge in the D8 area looking to make a few quid?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,664 ✭✭✭policarp

Kumejima wrote: »
    Hi,

I pitched over an extendable table breaking the hinges. Seems like they were custom built for the piece.
    Anyone know of a place that would have a large range of hinges or would cut new ones to size for me?
    Or anyone with a good working knowledge in the D8 area looking to make a few quid?

Pictures might help with your query.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,664 ✭✭✭policarp

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Kumejima

Heres one side of it

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Kumejima

Heres the other.

A simple job to replicate it I would think but unfortunately I dont have the tools or knowledge. Anyone any ideas on where best to turn to?

Advertisement