Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yahoo mail blocking Hotmail

Options
  • 14-10-2012 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭

For the last week or so my Yahoo mail account has not been receiving emails from Hotmail users who regularly email me. The same is happening to other family members Yahoo accounts. The senders are getting a delivery failed message simply saying the emails are blocked. I've checked and no email addresses are blocked and the messages are not going to the junk folder. The Yahoo accounts are receiving emails normally from all other senders and there are no issues sending emails. There seems to be nothing recent on either the Yahoo or Hotmail help forums. Is anyone else having this problem and did you find a solution? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Both are spam havens, move to gmail.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭HemlockOption

For the last week or so my Yahoo mail account has not been receiving emails from Hotmail users who regularly email me. The same is happening to other family members Yahoo accounts. The senders are getting a delivery failed message simply saying the emails are blocked. I've checked and no email addresses are blocked and the messages are not going to the junk folder. The Yahoo accounts are receiving emails normally from all other senders and there are no issues sending emails. There seems to be nothing recent on either the Yahoo or Hotmail help forums. Is anyone else having this problem and did you find a solution? Thanks

My yahoo account has been sending messages to what looks like everyone in my address list.

Also I can't access my yahoo account as they are requesting a phone number to send me a verification code.

I've tried to enter a phone number but it keeps rejecting it.

I should just set up a new account. Only thing is most of my contacts email me at that account and I can't check for messages.
    Anyone know what's happening?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭Crunchienut

This problem seems to have sorted itself today

Advertisement