Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung galaxy ace battery

Options
  • 14-10-2012 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

hi all just a quick question i bought an unlocked galaxy ace and the battery is very bad i could charge it until full and within half an hour the battery could read 60 percent remaining,then when the battery reaches roughly 30 percent it will last alot longer i think the girl who had it had a habit of charging it when ever she felt like it but what Im trying to find out is it the phone or is it the battery.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭Crunchienut

I bought an Ace back in February and within a few months was getting less and less use out of a charge of the original battery. I usually let it run down to "connect your charger" before charging it. I bought a replacement "Gold Battery" on eBay and I'm getting about a day of use out of it. You should also check your Task Manager and stop any apps that you don't need running. I find a lot of the apps run in the background even after you think you've stopped them. Hope that helps

Advertisement