Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA: Players suddenly becoming crap over the summer

Options
  • 14-10-2012 7:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭

Just started my second season with Stoke and this has pissed me off.

Crouch went from 77 to 73, Etherington 80 to 76, Klose 82 to 77(understandable given his age maybe), Keane 77 to 73, Riise 76 to 72

The players are getting on a bit but surely they shouldn't deteriorate that quick? They all had excellent seasons, Klose and Crouch in particular, 20 goals plus each, Klose got over 30 league goals. I usually bring in veterans on the cheap to tide me over till young lads get good, I had planned to bring in Drogba, but he went from 85 to 75 literally overnight, I manage the Ivory Coast too you see...

Anyone else have issues like this? Previously it used to be a manageable, gradual decline

Also, how do I change teams? In 12 you got the option to move at the end of the season, how does it work in 13?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

could be worse..you could be Newcastle.
    Cisse and Ba are only rated 82 while Ben Arfa is a slow ass 83 RW and Cabaye is a bloody 81.
    How they can only rate Cisse as an 82 is beyond me especially after the season he had.
    But then again you're guaranteed there will be IF versions of these players floating around soon enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Blazer wrote: »
    could be worse..you could be Newcastle.
    Cisse and Ba are only rated 82 while Ben Arfa is a slow ass 83 RW and Cabaye is a bloody 81.
    How they can only rate Cisse as an 82 is beyond me especially after the season he had.
    But then again you're guaranteed there will be IF versions of these players floating around soon enough.

Cisse had a very good half season with Newcastle last year. He hasn't scored this season (up until FIFA was released).

Ba didn't score for the entire second half of last season.

I'd say 82 for both of them to start with is more than reasonable. If they go on a great scoring streak, it'll be reflected with the updates they push out regularly based on form.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

GRMA wrote: »
    Also, how do I change teams? In 12 you got the option to move at the end of the season, how does it work in 13?

On this Fifa, you can change teams at any point in the season. You need to look at available jobs and apply for them (i think it's in the managers office section)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Rooney10 wrote: »
    Cisse had a very good half season with Newcastle last year. He hasn't scored this season (up until FIFA was released).

Ba didn't score for the entire second half of last season.

I'd say 82 for both of them to start with is more than reasonable. If they go on a great scoring streak, it'll be reflected with the updates they push out regularly based on form.

In that case how's Torres justified as a 83? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Does anyone know what rating Wilshere was in Fifa 12 I think he went up even though he didn't play all year .

Kind of on this topic .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

He was 82 ovr, I think

Advertisement