Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 02 network cut off

• 14-10-2012 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, can anyone tell me how long before 02 will cut me off for not topping up?
    I have no intention of ever topping up my mobile, as i only use Skype for calls and messages, im just wondering how long it will last? i have managed 3 months so far without 02 credit. Is it 12 months or less. It dosent say anywhere on the 02 site how long :hmm

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,719 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

So are you posting this to let us know that you are trying to RipOff O2 ??

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,329 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

From what I remember it's 20 EUR minimum top up every 12 months for the number to remain active but that's from a very foggy memory a long time ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

I thought it was any top up, say E5, every 6 months, not too sure tho

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,329 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

I thought it was any top up, say E5, every 6 months, not too sure tho
    As I said I'm in no way certain it's 20 EUR every 12 month but for some reason that's what I recall :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭jordainius

So are you posting this to let us know that you are trying to RipOff O2 ??

How is the OP ripping them off? If he/she has not been topping up, then he/she is most likely using Skype through wifi as there is no other way to use Skype without paying for it on o2 that I'm aware of.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,473 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

On o2 you only have to make a chargeable call once every 6 months.

Advertisement