Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Technology project 2012/13

• 14-10-2012 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

The brief of the project is as follows:
    "With a focus on modern materials, processes and technologies, design and make a model of an interactive device which facilitates the collection of donations for a cause and encourage the giving of donations.
    Your solution should include electro-mechanic movement in operation and should be well presented"

Does anybody have any ideas of what I can build?
    Our school has a CNC router so that would be useful as I'm good at Solidworks.
    I've emailed engineers and asked but only got 1 reply back which he said a pinball type machine would be good.

I saw a video which I really liked the concept of, this one - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLSbaqH73io

Please let me know any ideas if you have any because I haven't a clue what to do.

Advertisement