If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sennheiser 6fiddy or 600

Options
  • 14-10-2012 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,276 ✭✭✭

do you guys sell sennheiser hd650 or hd 600 headphones?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,276 ✭✭✭emo72

any answers guys?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

emo72 wrote: »
    any answers guys?

Emo,
    apologies for the late response - I've been out of the office a good bit over the last few days :(

They are not standard stock items for us - but I'll give Sennheiser towers a shout tomorrow and see what Boardie deals they can come up with and revert..

Apologies again for the delay and give me a kick if I drag my heels again..

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks John, get us a great price! You know these are serious audiophile headphones? You should be stocking them

lads...a gentle prod for yous (of a cattle-prod more like!) just to save this from page 2 sadness. 600 or 650s whatever yous can get the best price on.

lads...a gentle prod for yous (of a cattle-prod more like!) just to save this from page 2 sadness. 600 or 650s whatever yous can get the best price on.

I've finally been promised pricing before 5 by Sennheiser - I'll keep ya posted and (again) apologies for the delay - I do want to sell things :o

ATVB,

J

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Finally got the much promised call from Sennheiser about 20 mins ago - apologies for the delay ..

...HD650 £279.95
    ..HD600 pretty much the same price, so its a no brainer ..

..Apologies again for the delay getting back to you.

ATVB,

John Mc

thanks john.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.