Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

V. Pale makeup

• 15-10-2012 8:08am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭

I'm just wondering if anyone knows where one could get a free/ cheap sample of very pale foundation and concealer? The reason I ask is for halloween, I'm being a vampire and don't want to use face paints as the irritate me but don't want to spend a fortune on makeup I'm only going to wear once. I'm already quite pale so getting a shade paler than me is difficult and would have to be nearly white. Any recommendations? :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

My friend is a make up artist and she uses a Barry M product to make her foundations paler. Its basically a cream you mix with your normal foundation to make it far, far paler. I've seen it used and it works really well, I'd recommend it :) It can also be worn on its own, but be cautious because its literally white and the coverage isn't great. Only costs about €6 too!

Its this foundation in fct1 http://www.barrym.com/products/face/foundation/foundation-creme.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 450 ✭✭Lunaarli

WhiteRoses wrote: »
    My friend is a make up artist and she uses a Barry M product to make her foundations paler. Its basically a cream you mix with your normal foundation to make it far, far paler. I've seen it used and it works really well, I'd recommend it :) It can also be worn on its own, but be cautious because its literally white and the coverage isn't great. Only costs about €6 too!

Its this foundation in fct1 http://www.barrym.com/products/face/foundation/foundation-creme.html

I have so many foundations I've bought that are a little too dark.. where can I buy this magic liquid in Dublin city?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Lunaarli wrote: »
    I have so many foundations I've bought that are a little too dark.. where can I buy this magic liquid in Dublin city?!

They're sold in Boots and Superdrug :)

Advertisement