Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Email and Eircom.net not working

Options
  • 15-10-2012 8:16am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 156 ✭✭

whats the problem with it,, was very slow last week also

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

Just to confirm, not working at all at time of post.

Did notice some very slow service recently too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 156 ✭✭ymurtagh

thanks for the back up "GBEE". its a bit un acceptable anymore,, cant do business again today so,, think its time to leave, gmail it is so,, also eircom have an email app for its own staff but are not botheredn to make one for customers??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,599 ✭✭✭eigrod

gbee wrote: »
    Just to confirm, not working at all at time of post.

Did notice some very slow service recently too.

Yeah, it had been very erratic this past week or so.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 156 ✭✭ymurtagh

12.45 it has ground to a near halt again,, why does eircom even have a forum here,, they don't seem to reply to much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭eircom: Linda

ymurtagh wrote: »
    whats the problem with it,, was very slow last week also

Hi ymurtagh

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you, we were informed that there was a small issue yesterday. This was investigated and should be now resolved, let me know if your still having any issues.

Regards
    Linda

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭gerryk

Hi Linda... Don't suppose you'd care to divulge the nature of the issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭ei0675

Anyone having problems with eircom email recently? yesterday two of my eircom accounts have stopped signing in! i have not changed any of the account settings yet i cannot log in to my email accounts.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

ei0675 wrote: »
    Anyone having problems with eircom email recently? yesterday two of my eircom accounts have stopped signing in! i have not changed any of the account settings yet i cannot log in to my email accounts.

Same here, the webmail works, but the account isnt working on outlook.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭Poker Face

ei0675 wrote: »

Not working for me either this morning in outlook. Keeps looking for password

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭Poker Face

Just started working but only got 1 email in. Id usually have about 10. Hopefully they will arrive soon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

Mine's down too. It opened once but said I had no new emails- since yesterday which is impossible. Can't get in again though.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Jim from Cork

Having a problem here too....since late last night:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Jay Dee

Hi,
    " Mine is down too. It opened once but said I had no new emails- since yesterday which is impossible."
    Me too.
    Sent an e-mail from one of my accounts to another ..... Nothing.

Eircom , whats happening ????

Jay

• Registered Users Posts: 21,465 ✭✭✭✭Alun

I'm having trouble receiving emails from eircom customers at the moment. Probably down to some (but not all) their outgoing mail servers being blacklisted (yet) again for excessive spamming, again probably down to customers' PC's being infected with trojans and being used for mass spam mailings.

For example, see this one (mail06.svc.cra.dublin.eircom.net) ...

http://cbl.abuseat.org/lookup.cgi?ip=159.134.118.22

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭monster1

I cant log into webmail either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi Guys

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We have had an issue with webmail up until this morning but thankfully the main issue has been resolved since approximately 11.00. There is a backlog and although the main issue with the webmail has been resolved, there are still delays and issues (which include missing emails and people experiencing slow webmail speeds) which have created a backlog and indications are that things will improve by this evening.

Regards

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭sham69

I am still getting login failed when trying to send email?
    I can receive them ok?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Alun wrote: »
    I'm having trouble receiving emails from eircom customers at the moment. Probably down to some (but not all) their outgoing mail servers being blacklisted (yet) again for excessive spamming, again probably down to customers' PC's being infected with trojans and being used for mass spam mailings.

For example, see this one (mail06.svc.cra.dublin.eircom.net) ...

http://cbl.abuseat.org/lookup.cgi?ip=159.134.118.22

Hi Guys
    there was an issue with authentication this weekend ( since Friday) which has been resolved.. For more infrormation on this issue see here..
    If you continue to experience further issues please let us know
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

My email is down again. Anyone else??

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Jay Dee

Hi,

I'm down all day ...... and still down ??????

Eircom .................

Jay

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭newspower

I have been having problems for past few months at different times logging in to my email. I still cant log in after trying all day. Very annoying. Think me needs a new email address. :mad: Eircom.net is driving me mad.........

• Registered Users Posts: 49 dustfree

i'm the same, i'm sick and tired trying to log in, waiting and waiting, turning laptop on and off!!! why can't we just get a decent service? my friend has not trouble with gmail and i'd change in a flash but everyone has my eircom address....JUST FIX IT EIRCOM

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭patwicklow

Eircom site worst site to log on to some days you can log on some days it just wont let you for such a large company with a mickey mouse website

don't think mickey mouse will be pleased to be associated with eircom.....;)

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭java

Its simple. If you are unhappy with the service - move - especially if you are not paying for your email.

my eircom address is the one everyone has! if i move i have to start all over again....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

dustfree wrote: »
    my eircom address is the one everyone has! if i move i have to start all over again....

Same here was hoping theres a way of diverting the mails to a new one.

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

Hi Guys
    Our apologies for disruption in service to our Eircom Webmail facility.
    There was an issue with slow service on some servers Sunday and Monday with some customers receiving the following error message - you do not have permission to log into the server PORT 443 (Ref 4843253).
    This issue has now been confirmed as resolved and service has been stabilised. Any backlog has been cleared as of 19.30 yesterday evening ( Monday) . If you continue to receive this message or do have further issue with your webmail please let me know.

Our sincere apologies for disruption and inconvenience caused.

eircom is currently involved in a project to upgrade its webmail systems. This project will commence at the beginning of December and will significantly improve performance and introduce a number of new webmail features. Many customers should notice these improvents soon.
    Tony

as requested....i am continuing to have a problem with my service!! what is wrong with it? it is so slow and i've now discovered i was sent an email aback in november that i never received, where did it go?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

dustfree wrote: »
    as requested....i am continuing to have a problem with my service!! what is wrong with it? it is so slow and i've now discovered i was sent an email aback in november that i never received, where did it go?

Hi dustfree
    Yes some customers continue to experience slow response but work being done to service should see significant improvements shortly. If you could DM me your account details, mail laddress and details on Novembers mail I can look into this for you.
    Tony

Advertisement