Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facts?

Options
  • 15-10-2012 9:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭

1. Life without Friends is like Boobs Without Nipples... POINTLESS !

2. A Fact: F*** a woman and she Loves you... Love a woman and she f***s you.

3. MBBS Final Exam question paper: Fill in the blanks. If a woman faints, we must first check her pu_s_. Only few students who wrote: 'Pulse' passed:

4. The saddest part of a Man's body is his Balls. They are sentenced to: Hang Till Death !

5. Boy: How much Calcium is there in women's BREASTS?
    Girl: Enough to help a Man's Boneless Thing stand up:

6. Give an example of Total Business Failure due to Negligence...
    A Pregnant Prostitute;

7. If Necessity is the Mother of Invention, then.. Frustration is the Father of Masturbation!

•Tension is when wife is pregnant! Terror is when girlfriend is pregnant! Horror is when both are pregnant! Tragedy is when you are not responsible for both!

•Wives are funny creatures. They don't have sex with their husbands for weeks and then they want to kill the woman who does.

•Wife: My hubby & I have, what he calls-Olympic sex. Friend: Wow, must be a terrific sex life? Wife: Not really. It only happens once in 4 years.

•The stock markets now are like an old man's dick? Just refusing to rise, and the irony is that everyone is still getting screwed!

•Breast Awareness Week slogan. Spread the slogan ....... "We stare because we care!"

•A loud scream comes from the bedroom and the husband runs in. He sees a guy leaping out of the window. Wife yells: That guy just screwed me twice! Husband: Twice? Why didn't you call me in after he screwed you once? Wife: Because I thought it was you, until he started the second time.

Advertisement