Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Provari Competition

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Wha'?! I didn't win?! but, but, the vivi nova looks too big on this ego twist!

thanks e-smokeireland for the prize and for arranging the comp pinkvapor, was more exciting than the lotto draw...

...*grumble* clearly could have done with an independent observer from KPMG though...*grumble grumble*

I especially liked the list of words... tell us the ones from the empty lines, clear censorship going on there! cacafuego, who sent that? lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32 PinkVaper

those spaces annoyed me too....I editted the post on my ipad and no spaces - on the macbook and the spacing was out....a few people mentioned their words weren't in there so I added the ones with spaces around the after...no conspiracy, sorry.....KPMG called but I wouldn't let them in my house ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

PinkVaper wrote: »
    KPMG called but I wouldn't let them in my house ;)

Probably just as well! Grats to the winner!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

fair play to both e-smoke ireland and pink vaper for the comp, i have a provari and i was still excited but gutted not to win.

I hope it drove more business, I certainly made a couple of orders as a result of the comp (cannot wait for my ebarron :-) ) and for pink vaper keep up the good work. I like your reviews very much and have bought juices based on those reviews.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 PinkVaper

thanks for the lovely words krissovo :) Will be running some mini competitions in the near future and e-smokeireland have said they will do a similar competition nearer to xmas :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement