Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spurs v Chelsea

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭pancho84

Had a good feeling until the team sheet appeared - bale and dembelle are huge losses, hopefully TH can step up

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

F*cks sake, Bale out too... Not as confident as I was half an hour ago..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Emoran

Bales missus in labour.

Couldn't have held in in for a few hours no ?! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

no bale or dembele - wont get anything from this game

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Even less confidence now, with Bale and Dembele. Hudd hasn't shown much this season, and i can't see him doing all that much. 1-3 to Chelsea.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Insp. Harry Callahan

keep the faith guys!. In AVB we trust!

under the cosh in first 7 minutes. hudd getting caught on the ball as usual. someone tell him its a london derby

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Frediel back in. Whats going on there?

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭nipps

not liking this, we're looking like the away side. and we have no flair, barr lennon

gallas was looking ropey since the game started. unlucky not to be caught out earlier ,shocking from him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Well from what I've seen of Sigurdsson so far this season he's been a major let down.

walker is having yet another shocker

lads dempsey is not a spurs player

lennon burst forward there and played it to dempsey, he turns backwards and the crowd went mad.

he has no creativity at all - very poor start to his spurs career

only bright light is lennon

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    Well from what I've seen of Sigurdsson so far this season he's been a major let down.

I want Rafa back, such a mistake selling him :(

Very flat, focking awful. Chelski look an average side to me. Vertonghen only player doing himself justice.

KingdomYid wrote: »
    I want Rafa back, such a mistake selling him :(

Big time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Agree with Sugarlumps and mickman, Sigurdsson and in particular Dempsey have been so poor for Spurs. Dempsey has nothing to give to the team from a midfield position. He has no pace or creativity, can't shoot and doesn't seem to be able to head the ball either. Compared to Rafa, both players are major downgrades.

To compound it all we're missing two of our best and most creative players, so the only player seemingly capabale of doing anything is Lennon!!

Terrible defensive header by Gallas for their goal too.

I'll just add that Huddlestone and Walker have been rubbish, which seems par for the course this season.

Again, Walker - injury time is up, we get one chance to put the ball into the box after getting a free kick before the whistle is blown, everyone is lined up, and he passes it to Lennon for the ref to blow it up. WTF!!!

Why the fudge isn't anyone looking to play the ball forward? I've not seen much of Chelski, but they look very beatable on todays performance.

• Advertisement

well if chelsea look beatable then we must look terrible cos they played us off the park in the first half.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    Why the fudge isn't anyone looking to play the ball forward? I've not seen much of Chelski, but they look very beatable on todays performance.

We have been like this at home all season, too negative and not attack minded. Is horrible stuff to watch

Boom, these are beatable!

well, didnt see dat coming:)

Heh, I just turned over and saw the score without seeing the goal! Go on Gallas!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

Nice assist from Jan! altho gallas did his best to fluff his lines as usual...

Much better start to this half, the players seem much more up for it. Gylfi should've done better with the shot after doing all the hard work and he knows it.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Insp. Harry Callahan

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

YYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

Defoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!200th club goal..

Advertisement