Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rolling Stones

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Treehorn

Croke Park would be amazing. :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Yea if there is gonna be any croke park shows id say Stones are in for it . Id say there will only be 1 croker gig

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Yea if there is gonna be any croke park shows id say Stones are in for it . Id say there will only be 1 croker gig

Unless U2 are touring next summer, but if that happens they will be the only artist playing as the GAA only allows 3 gigs a year there now. Though I have a hunch the Stones are lined up for the 2nd Slane date.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭poundhound

I love all this "My guess....I'd say...I have a hunch...".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Hannibal

they're finally confirmed for the headlining slot at Glastonbury on the Saturday night.
    http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/
    Arctic Monkeys and strangley Mumford and Sons are the other headliners. Interestingly Bill Wyman and the Rhythm Kings are also playing the acoustic tent so there could be a full Stones reunion at Glasto.
    Hopefully they're lined up for Croker, seen them at Slane a few years ago so would like to see them in another venue. The O2 would be mega but they'd sell that out for a hundred nights so highly unlikely

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Dotsey wrote: »
    The O2 would be mega but they'd sell that out for a hundred nights so highly unlikely
    Well the did play the old point which had less capacity.

Advertisement