Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bushcraft in mayo with mac tire bushcraft

Options
  • 15-10-2012 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭

Well just back for my second bushcraft course in mac tire have done the wildwood and the greywolf course over the past two weeks. What a great two courses in the lovely setting of some woods in mayo. I highly recommend doing them as the knowledge and confidence i have now to go out and try things is such a great thing .So if your reading books or watching ray or bear and think i would like a go at that colm mahon is your man in his bushcraft school sure have a look at his site Mac Tire Bushcraft: Home Page

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭thehippychippy

I've just booked the WildWood and the River Otter courses for May and I'm really looking forward to them

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭peter bermingham

Ya their good courses i was meant to do the river otter one but as i didn't learn to swim will have to leave it until the next one comes up your in for two good weekends lots of info and good crack to be had

Advertisement