Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 1 Absence Thread

Options
  • 15-10-2012 12:13pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I'll be MIA for a few weeks between October 25th and November 13th.

Missing Weeks 7,8 and 9.

Hopefully I'll get to play my Week 6 game before heading off (will need to get it played on the 24th) and get to play my week 10 game after I've come back.

I've already pm'd the Vikings and Eagles to try and get those games scheduled.

Going to miss games against Bears, Seahawks and Jags so they'll have to play the CPU.

As sod's law dicatates my bye week is week 5 so that is of no help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

I'm gonna be away from Tuesday 13th for 2 weeks. I'll be playing Berty on Monday and then I'll miss my games with the Ravens and the Browns.

I'm back in the middle of the next gameweek so if Pudsy could wait for me, that would be appreciated.

Not to rub it in but there could be a NFL game or 3 in my future....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

etloveslsd wrote: »
    I'm gonna be away from Tuesday 13th for 2 weeks. I'll be playing Berty on Monday and then I'll miss my games with the Ravens and the Browns.

I'm back in the middle of the next gameweek so if Pudsy could wait for me, that would be appreciated.

Not to rub it in but there could be a NFL game or 3 in my future....

No problem, I'll hang on. Want the pleasure of beating you myself :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    No problem, I'll hang on. Want the pleasure of beating you myself :cool:

Oh it's on!!!!

Advertisement