Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printing on t- shirts in Navan/blanchardstown area

Options
  • 15-10-2012 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭

Am just wondering if anyone knows of any t- shirt shop in Navan/Blanchardstwn area where I could get my name printed on my t- shirt.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

Im not associated with this crowd but we have used this crowd many times with no problems for t shirt printing for the charity we are apart of and have used them personally as well for hoodies and tees for the kids.

Never had a problem and they have a cheap courier delivery price as well.

http://www.tshirtcompany.ie/

They are in North strand in Dublin 3.

Hope that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Lucy and Harry

You can buy special paper in pc world and you can print a photo off your pc and iron it on to a t shirt.That is if you have a low budget.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

Spotted a new shop in Trim (Haggard Street) that just may do them. They prints onto canvas, mugs etc so I'm sure T-Shirts wouldn't be a problem. Fecked if I can remember the name of the shop though.

Advertisement