Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maths Grinds Teacher needed

Options
  • 15-10-2012 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi all , was wondering if anyone on this forum could point me in the direction of a teacher who offers maths grinds for junior cert student in the general city area , have tried the school but the person they recommended is unavailable, so if anyone can help I would appreciate a pm
    :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭femur61

Carol Lynch has a a grind after school. There are usually a class of 15 but his reputation is brilliant

086-0659817 http://www.revise.ie/revision-classes-at-revise-ie-kilkenny/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭seven_eleven

Gonna stick my request in here. Im in my 20's and repeating leaving cert maths. only problem is im absolutely clueless when it comes to maths.

Anybody recommend a good, patient grinds teacher willing to teach from the very beginning of the Leaving Cert maths course?

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Couch Potatoette

Seven_eleven, are you living in Kilkenny City? I'm looking to take on some maths students this year. I've done grinds in the past before but have only recently moved back to Kilkenny. Send me a pm if you're interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 kk23

femur61 wrote: »
    Carol Lynch has a a grind after school. There are usually a class of 15 but his reputation is brilliant

086-0659817 http://www.revise.ie/revision-classes-at-revise-ie-kilkenny/

thanks femur61, but its a one to one guide that I would prefer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭seven_eleven

Seven_eleven, are you living in Kilkenny City? I'm looking to take on some maths students this year. I've done grinds in the past before but have only recently moved back to Kilkenny. Send me a pm if you're interested.

Sorry, Im not in Kilkenny city. Im quite a bit south and travelling in wouldnt really suit me any day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32 kk23

hi Aravind sounds good wish you well if you know anyone from your year in the kilkenny area i might be interested , the price is good though!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,175 ✭✭✭barneygumble99

kk23 wrote: »
    Hi all , was wondering if anyone on this forum could point me in the direction of a teacher who offers maths grinds for junior cert student in the general city area , have tried the school but the person they recommended is unavailable, so if anyone can help I would appreciate a pm
    :)

Hi there, did you try that guy i gave you a number for??

• Registered Users Posts: 1 hunst13

Can anyone recommend Maths teacher willing to provide one to one grinds for junior cycle maths? Thanks..

Advertisement