Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gas powered MAC 10.

Options
  • 15-10-2012 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭

I have fully read the link sent when I recieved a three day ban. Nowhere does it say that I dont have the right to accepg an offer from a outside source for my item, it was a sale that passed between myself and a relation who offered to purchase the Mac 10, they did not know previously was selling it.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

OK, this relates to a ban from Airsoft Adverts. I'll have a look at it, but before I do so, could you please confirm whether you have followed the first step as outlined above and discussed this with the Mod that banned you?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭LIFFY FISHING

Beasty wrote: »
    OK, this relates to a ban from Airsoft Adverts. I'll have a look at it, but before I do so, could you please confirm whether you have followed the first step as outlined above and discussed this with the Mod that banned you?

Thanks

Didnt know that was the proceedure and that was not explained or offered to me.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Didnt know that was the proceedure and that was not explained or offered to me.
    It's setout at the top of this page as well as the front page of the Dispute Resolution Forum

Please discuss this first with the mod. If you remain dissatisfied and wish to pursue the appeal, please then post again in this thread

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement