Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Delay

Options
  • 15-10-2012 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Transferred Phone line on the 9th Oct, the phone connection was working by the 11th but we still have no broadband. Was told it would be 5 days.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭dmac120

Anyone form Eircom fancy answering my question about how long a delay I should expect?

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭irishthump

Hi,

I suggest you get onto Eircom pronto....
    I switched from Vodafone 5 weeks ago, had the phone within a couple of days got the broadband today. (And that was after several angry phone calls to their customer service dept.)

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭dmac120

So I called Eircom, said it would take another 5 days before I would have broadband. I asked them to guarantee this and she said we can't guarantee it but you "should" have it by the 25th October!!

Why don't you guys say in the beginning that it will take up to 3 weeks (don't understand how) before you will have broadband, instead of falsely telling customers it will take only 5 days when they sign up.

Advertisement