Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Business startup

Options
  • 15-10-2012 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hi all
    I am opening a new business and should be fully running within 4-6 weeks, I am looking for someone from the private insurance sector, ie someone who all reading in business who works for them selves who i can call on when the is a personal claim, home claim, etc and fight the claim for the client against the insurance company,
    So in simple terms, I offer the service to my clients, I then call you, you then fight for the claim for the client and i get a commission, you have to provide the service on a no win no fee basis,
    Hope i am posting in the right section, or hope i am even able to post this, ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭scwazrh

Why would someone call you as opposed to calling the self employed person direct?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

Are you solving a problem that doesn't exist? Looks like you're trying to be a middleman for a field that doesn't need a middleman, or am I missing something?

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Mr Bump

Yes you are missing something, my business will have clients who need a one stop shop which will need to include support in this area, this is not just about a middle man,
    Are you solving a problem that doesn't exist? Looks like you're trying to be a middleman for a field that doesn't need a middleman, or am I missing something?

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭riveratom

Mr Bump wrote: »
    Hi all
    I am opening a new business and should be fully running within 4-6 weeks, I am looking for someone from the private insurance sector, ie someone who all reading in business who works for them selves who i can call on when the is a personal claim, home claim, etc and fight the claim for the client against the insurance company,
    So in simple terms, I offer the service to my clients, I then call you, you then fight for the claim for the client and i get a commission, you have to provide the service on a no win no fee basis,
    Hope i am posting in the right section, or hope i am even able to post this, ;)

Not sure if English is your first language, but I couldn't make head nor tail of this even after reading it twice. If you rephrase maybe people can give some feedback as it sounds like a new concept :)

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Mr Bump

riveratom, you are right, I have just reviewed the post and it does read a little messed up.

I am looking to find a Loss Assessor who can add value to a business i am starting within the next 4-6 weeks, this is non-core business for me, The business offering I am providing to people gives me the opportunity provide alot of other services that people will use based on the trust I will have gained through my core business, I will be providing a one stop shop for my clients,

Clients who trust there provider are willing to give their work with out question as long as you are providing a service that is of the best standards and value, As my core business is a service of trust I will be able to add value to my own business while giving the client security in knowing they are getting the same service in other areas,

I am also looking for a building company and finishing’s company to come on board, (the companies do not have to be large companies), I am looking forpeople who are honest, have high standards, are value for money, value for money does not mean cheapest, it means you pay for what you get,

Hope the above is a little more clear without going into a large amount of detail,

riveratom wrote: »
    Not sure if English is your first language, but I couldn't make head nor tail of this even after reading it twice. If you rephrase maybe people can give some feedback as it sounds like a new concept :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

If you are looking for people then post it here

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055838808

Posting in the general forum isnt the place for it.

Advertisement