Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Season Ticket 2013

• 15-10-2012 2:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭

The GAA 2013 Season Tickets are now on sale. They remain €75 for renewals and for new tickets until 31st October (early bird). After that the price will be €85.

Link here

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭dcr22B

Sound, that's mine renewed for another season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

Good man mayo.mick.

Thats the season ticket renewed for net year :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭lafors

Renewed my 4 :)
    Will be interested to see what the Club+ price will be.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

lafors wrote: »
    Renewed my 4 :)
    Will be interested to see what the Club+ price will be.

A few mates that have the cairde muigheo tickets had to pay €200 to renew for 2013, to be able to buy an extra All Ireland Ticket.

Just after seeing there's no Dublin season ticket on sale :confused:

mayo.mick wrote: »
    Myself and sgarvan renewed our Dublin tickets today.

Can anyone explain what the Club+ option is?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 375 ✭✭babyhack

dcr22B wrote: »

I also have renewed my 3 Dublin season tickets

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭lafors

A few mates that have the cairde muigheo tickets had to pay €200 to renew for 2013, to be able to buy an extra All Ireland Ticket.

Yeah there is, I just renewed mine?
    Unless you mean new season ticket....they sold out last year afair so they might be just waiting on renewals first.

I'd assume it will be like the Parnell Pass ticket. Gets you into all county grounds for club matches.

lafors wrote: »
    I'd assume it will be like the Parnell Pass ticket. Gets you into all county grounds for club matches.
    Now that would definitely be appealing, paying €10 a go into Parnell for club matches at the moment.

I know existing season ticket holders can renew, they mustn't be selling new Dublin season tickets. Does anyone know/have any links to how many season tickets were sold last year?

I know existing season ticket holders can renew, they mustn't be selling new Dublin season tickets. Does anyone know/have any links to how many season tickets were sold last year?
    Heard 1,400 being bandied about myself.

• Advertisement

Heard 1400 Dublin season tickets.

As far as I know new Dublin season tickets will go on sale on 1st Nov if not all of last years renew.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,800 ✭✭✭Trampas

renewed my 2 dublin football tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Clemon

Whats the story with these Tickets and Student concessions. If you buy a season ticket does that mean you are essentially foregoing your student concession on tickets?

Clemon wrote: »
    Whats the story with these Tickets and Student concessions. If you buy a season ticket does that mean you are essentially foregoing your student concession on tickets?
    As far as I know, yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭C.O.Y.B.I.B

Renewed my 4 today, but let 3 go. Wonder will these be available to others after Oct.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 darragh085

Just sorted my season ticket. Cant wait for the league to start now

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Cheers Mick !

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭manster

When are the league fixtures out?

manster wrote: »
    When are the league fixtures out?

http://mayogaablog.com/?p=11852

^^^^^^^^ Mayo fixtures.

All League fixtures; http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=22313.0

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Benjyyy

Im planning on buying 2 season tickets. 1 for me and 1 as a Christmas present for my dad. Could anyone tell me what way it works getting it as a gift? I mean I dont want anything to be posted to him before Christmas! Should I put both tickets in my name? Or are they a bit more subtle when you mark it as a gift?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Kkid

You can mark it as a gift so it goes to you and all the details are yours. Its fierce easy!

Benjyyy wrote: »
    Im planning on buying 2 season tickets. 1 for me and 1 as a Christmas present for my dad. Could anyone tell me what way it works getting it as a gift? I mean I dont want anything to be posted to him before Christmas! Should I put both tickets in my name? Or are they a bit more subtle when you mark it as a gift?

Set up and buy the 2 season tickets in your own name, (you will be the admin on the account) they will be sent out to you. Before the championship starts you can always change the card on your dads season ticket so that he will be charged for pay&play for his own ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Benjyyy

Set up and buy the 2 season tickets in your own name, (you will be the admin on the account) they will be sent out to you. Before the championship starts you can always change the card on your dads season ticket so that he will be charged for pay&play for his own ticket.

I can do that but would rather his name be on the card! (that is if they even put names on the card?!)

Just wondering when you tick the gift box whether they then send it out addressed to the person who bought it instead of the personactually named...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭dzer2

Benjyyy wrote: »
    I can do that but would rather his name be on the card! (that is if they even put names on the card?!)

Just wondering when you tick the gift box whether they then send it out addressed to the person who bought it instead of the personactually named...

Your dads name will be on his ticket We have 4 tickets and and they are in the names that we gave when buying them.

When you set up the account in your name whatever number of tickets you put on it the initial €75 will be charged to your account for every ticket. You put in each name that you want tickets for, their name will be on their own ticket/card. You as admin can put in a different credit card for each of the other tickets on your account to be charged for pay&play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,583 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

• Registered Users Posts: 2 shanek8461

are they any season tickets for dublin or are they all gone because sold out last season

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭C.O.Y.B.I.B

shanek8461 wrote: »
    are they any season tickets for dublin or are they all gone because sold out last season

I released 3 back . I think they are going on general sale after 31st for all non renewals.

shanek8461 wrote: »

Don't blame me if this doesn't work. I dont know if it will or not. Just was clicking through links on the site.

https://www.seasontickets.ie/new/Accounts/Account?pId=100107

Fill in the form and click Create Account

22110711.png

New account for a Dublin Season ticket

45522117.png

• Advertisement

Just a reminder guys, only a few days left to get the season ticket for €75, price go's up to €85 on 1st November ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭mickmc7

I got a reminder email today saying today was last day to renew. Just tried renewing dublin ST there now but it wouldn't work. The email didnt specify a cut off time for today so I presumed doing it online this evening would be fine. My own fault for leaving it so late, I've emailed them so I'm sure they'll look after me tomorrow.

mickmc7 wrote: »
    I got a reminder email today saying today was last day to renew. Just tried renewing dublin ST there now but it wouldn't work. The email didnt specify a cut off time for today so I presumed doing it online this evening would be fine. My own fault for leaving it so late, I've emailed them so I'm sure they'll look after me tomorrow.

Have a look at reply #30 on previous page ;)

Have a look at reply #30 on previous page ;)

Thanks, yeah I saw that but I want to renew my own one rather than setting up a new account again. And I've emailed them now so I may as well wait for them to respond. I'm sure it will be sorted.

They've replied to me already saying they'll look into it and confirming I'll get the early bird price. Fair play, that's service!!

mickmc7 wrote: »
    They've replied to me already saying they'll look into it and confirming I'll get the early bird price. Fair play, that's service!!

Thats good to hear. Their service sure has improved since they took over the season ticket last year.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,442 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

Renewed mine. Glutton for punishment I am.
    Division 3. Hooray!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭derealbadger

Just got in before the dead line for the €10 saving the campaign to get Liam back across the Shannon starts here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,800 ✭✭✭Trampas

New people can sign up for a dublin season ticket now

Trampas wrote: »

Vertigo sufferers may avoid these tickets as you'll more than likely be in the Upper Cusack :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Quick question, considering getting a season ticket and I was wondering if I bring someone along with me could they get in, provided they pay the admission fee, and sit beside me, or I beside them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 104 ✭✭Paddyontherun

Trampas wrote: »
    Thanks for that - Just signed up for 4

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

anyone got there season ticket yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 darragh085

but1er wrote: »

I received am email last friday saying they will be sent out this week. so should prob arrive some time this week

but1er wrote: »

Arrived in the post this morning :)

• Subscribers Posts: 16,592 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Anyone heard anything re printing tickets or not for league games in Croke park?
    Has been a bit erratic the last few years, usually claims that you don't need to print them and must scan card, then when you get there you can't get in without a printed ticket and the cards don't scan.

This is my 3rd year with the season ticket and I've always had to print tickets for matches in Croker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭celticbest

copacetic wrote: »
    Anyone heard anything re printing tickets or not for league games in Croke park?
    Has been a bit erratic the last few years, usually claims that you don't need to print them and must scan card, then when you get there you can't get in without a printed ticket and the cards don't scan.

Just went into my account to print tickets for Saturday and it says ' No Tickets available', I have sent a mail to query this, once I get a reply I will update you.

The tickets are normally not available until Wednesdays IIRC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭celticbest

The tickets are normally not available until Wednesdays IIRC

your right dcr22b, just got the following reply to my mail,
    Tickets for this weekends fixtures in Croke Park will be allocated to your online account in the next day or so. You can then print them off and use them as your ticket on the day.

Tickets are usually in your account ready for printing by the Wednesday. The latest I think they were ready for printing was a Friday, (that only happened once i think!) and I have the season ticket since it started in 2009 :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement