Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Season Ticket 2013

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,800 ✭✭✭Trampas

Tickets are available now for printing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 375 ✭✭babyhack

Morning all

Can anyone who was at the Kerry v Dublin game yesterday check if they are marked down as attended?

It seems that none of the people with me yesterday including myself where marked as attending, when entering Fitzgerald Stadium it looked like the person scanning the cards had his finger over the barcode and was not scanning the cards, I questioned him about it and was told to move in or get out as I was holding people up.

Anyway if anyone who was there could check their attendance record that would be great, Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

babyhack wrote: »
    Morning all

Can anyone who was at the Kerry v Dublin game yesterday check if they are marked down as attended?

It seems that none of the people with me yesterday including myself where marked as attending, when entering Fitzgerald Stadium it looked like the person scanning the cards had his finger over the barcode and was not scanning the cards, I questioned him about it and was told to move in or get out as I was holding people up.

Anyway if anyone who was there could check their attendance record that would be great, Thanks.

It usually takes a few days for the attendance to be updated. Did the scanner "beep" when he scanned the card? The last few years at most league matchs there were no scanners at all, just a sheet of names which were ticked off as they checked your card. At one match they didn't even have that, were writing card numbers down on a sheet of paper!, I had to give the young fella my pen when his stopped working!!
    If its not updated in a week or two send off an e-mail to them, they are pretty good at responding and sorting it out. E-mail here; seasonticket@gaa.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 375 ✭✭babyhack

mayo.mick wrote: »
    It usually takes a few days for the attendance to be updated. Did the scanner "beep" when he scanned the card? The last few years at most league matchs there were no scanners at all, just a sheet of names which were ticked off as they checked your card. At one match they didn't even have that, were writing card numbers down on a sheet of paper!, I had to give the young fella my pen when his stopped working!!
    If its not updated in a week or two send off an e-mail to them, they are pretty good at responding and sorting it out. E-mail here; seasonticket@gaa.ie

Emailed the season ticket staff and they where very helpful in sorting it out.
    Any game I have been at for the last 3 years has had my card scanned and a little beep from the reader before going though the gate/turnstile.
    There was no beep this time so was wondering if it was just my group or was it the same for anyone else.

I understand funds are low but writing down numbers on a bit of paper seems crazy

Attendance records were updated yesterday morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,800 ✭✭✭Trampas

Anyone miss a game but their attendance under their profile says they were at it?

I see you can now buy extra tickets for the Mayo v Dublin match in Croke Park in your account!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

how do i get tickets for the club final?

but1er wrote: »
    how do i get tickets for the club final?

Free in for all Season ticket holders :) Just bring your season ticket card with you. Croke Park will e-mail us before hand and will let us know as well if you have to print out your seat number;)

• Advertisement

Free in for all Season ticket holders :) Just bring your season ticket card with you. Croke Park will e-mail us before hand and will let us know as well if you have to print out your seat number;)

have to go watch the mun!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

You dont use your card for Croke Park as it is asigned seating.
    you will have to log into the site with the email address used to register the card and it will be there for you.

Brian

If you are having any trouble PM me

Dubliner28 wrote: »
    You dont use your card for Croke Park as it is asigned seating.
    you will have to log into the site with the email address used to register the card and it will be there for you.

Brian

If you are having any trouble PM me

Thanks Dubliner28, I wasn't sure about printing but assumed you had to. I think you have to opt in for the Finals if memory is correct from previous years. I've been given the option of going every year since the start of the season ticket, great bonus though I've never used it.

Heads up for season ticket holders. Any new season ticket holders this year, check your e-mail/online account. You can now buy extra tickets both adult & juvenile on your account. Whats better is you will all be sitting together in Croke Park! You have until 5 Tuesday evening to book as tickets will be e-mailed out Wednesday morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭Fianna Fowl

Heads up for season ticket holders. Any new season ticket holders this year, check your e-mail/online account. You can now buy extra tickets both adult & juvenile on your account. Whats better is you will all be sitting together in Croke Park! You have until 5 Tuesday evening to book as tickets will be e-mailed out Wednesday morning.

Great idea but it has one significant downside. I've had 2 Dublin season tickets for the last 3 years. Getting very used to sitting in section 305! If i decide to purchase an additional seat 'Bring a friend' then the 3 of us will end up in section 302.

I'd even compromise and go as far a 304 or 307 but 302....my 'friend' is sitting by himself.

To be honest would it not be a lot easier if they decided not to have allocated seating for crowds less than 40K. You want a good seat, you arrive early.

Not too bothered about the extra tickets anymore as we all have season tickets. I set up group seating which is great as there is 10 of us sitting together + we can swap and change tickets to suit families and extra kids! "Cairde Muaigho" have got a raw deal as usual, even have to travel over to Castlebar to pick up their tickets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭blue4ever

a tad off topic, but help appreciated

I've tried looking though that appalling website that is gaa.ie - just to get a simple yes/no - are there tickets available on the night??

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭The Maverick

blue4ever wrote: »
    a tad off topic, but help appreciated

I've tried looking though that appalling website that is gaa.ie - just to get a simple yes/no - are there tickets available on the night??

Yes, loads. There's ticket offices on Dorset St, opposite Gills pub on the NCR and at the end of Clonliffe Road in Ballybough.

I'd be 99.99999% sure the ticket office across from Gills pub on NCR will be open Saturday evening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭blue4ever

Cheers - I've swooped cash here before - but there was nothing concrete on the site.

C

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭celticbest

Anyones weekend attendance updated yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭dcr22B

celticbest wrote: »
    Anyones weekend attendance updated yet?

Yep, first thing this morning.

Our attendance was updated on Sunday morning.

Mines up

dcr22B wrote: »
    Yep, first thing this morning.
    Our attendance was updated on Sunday morning.
    Dubliner28 wrote: »
    Mines up

Thanks all, looks like i'll have to contact them so.

Anybody have any idea what the deal is with using the Season Ticket for the club finals on Sunday? I'm assuming we'll get an opt-in e-mail early this week.

I'd imagine they'd be there to print come Wed/Thurs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

dcr22B wrote: »
    Anybody have any idea what the deal is with using the Season Ticket for the club finals on Sunday? I'm assuming we'll get an opt-in e-mail early this week.

You need to log into you online account and go to special purchases.

Bought 2 season tickets today but only have 1 ticket? any idea?

anyone not using there season ticket sunday ill take the tickets off ye and ill get them used!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

anyone not using there season ticket sunday ill take the tickets off ye and ill get them used!

I wondered the same but then copped it - the PDF ticket you have has two pages, the second page is the second ticket

PM me on this. I have 1 ticket for the Cusack

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 seanmc91

Hi everyone,
    Myself and a few friends are going to the Club finals on Sunday. I don't really want to do the classic paddy's day pints all day, and I haven't been to Croaker in ages.

Tickets are €25, and I'm on a pretty tight student budget but I've heard season ticket holders get free tickets for Sunday. So if anyone has tickets that they're not going to use I'd happily take them off your hands.

Cheers!
    Seán.
    PM me if you're interested in doing your daily good turn ;)

PS I want to take a girl to this, so if you can help me out I'd definitely appreciate it!

Anyone having trouble logging into there account?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭Fianna Fowl

celticbest wrote: »
    Anyone having trouble logging into there account?

Just tried to log in, website seems to be down

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭lukin

I logged in yesterday to check my attendance and it said my password was incorrect (when I know it wasn't). I reset it using the "forgot password" link and it was OK after that.

Site is back up now.

is the semi final free or do we have to pay!

is the semi final free or do we have to pay!

Semi final, final & first round of the Championship are free. After that its pay per play with €5 discount per match except for final, full price.

Semi final, final & first round of the Championship are free. After that its pay per play with €5 discount per match except for final, full price.

Don't forget that provincial finals and the All Ireland final are full price.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Anybody any idea how many season tickets were sold last year on a national basis?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,504 ✭✭✭donkey balls

Hi all,
    Myself and a few of the lads have the Parnell pass which gets us into all the league matches(home) except for semi final/final etc,We are also guaranteed a ticket for each championship match right up to the final it costs us about €130 a year would we be better off getting these season tickets or keeping the Parnell pass?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,257 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Hi all,
    Myself and a few of the lads have the Parnell pass which gets us into all the league matches(home) except for semi final/final etc,We are also guaranteed a ticket for each championship match right up to the final it costs us about €130 a year would we be better off getting these season tickets or keeping the Parnell pass?

All depends really. The season ticket only covers football or hurling, not both. If you just go to Dublin football games the season ticket would probably be a better bet. If however you go to league hurling games and also club games in Parnell Park you'd be as well off sticking with the Parnell pass. I've had a Parnell pass for several years now and would use it for national league football and hurling games and would also go to quite a few club games aswell. Also as far as I know the season ticket will only get you into the stand, so if you usually go to the Hill you won't be able to with the season ticket. Another reason I go with the Parnell pass is the money goes to the Dublin county board.

Hi all,
    Billy Mays wrote: »
    All depends really. The season ticket only covers football or hurling, not both. If you just go to Dublin football games the season ticket would probably be a better bet. If however you go to league hurling games and also club games in Parnell Park you'd be as well off sticking with the Parnell pass. I've had a Parnell pass for several years now and would use it for national league football and hurling games and would also go to quite a few club games aswell. Also as far as I know the season ticket will only get you into the stand, so if you usually go to the Hill you won't be able to with the season ticket. Another reason I go with the Parnell pass is the money goes to the Dublin county board.

You can get a Hill GAA season ticket.

With a GAA season ticket all league games home & away in your preferred code are covered upto and including the Final, your first championship match is free & you get a €5 discount on all other championship games except for the Leinster & All-Ireland finals. Cost - €85

The main benefit of the 'Neller pass is that you can attend both Football & Hurling league games & all club games played there, but as far a I'm aware you have to play for the League Semi / Final & all Championship Tickets at full price. Cost - €130

SeasonTicket_zps0a8f96a1.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

Season Ticket with the Club + option (€45 extra) allows you into all club games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,504 ✭✭✭donkey balls

Thanks for the help lads going look in to that Neller pass.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,426 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

Any truth to the rumour that any season ticket regardless of county can be used for the football league semis ?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,442 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

Any truth to the rumour that any season ticket regardless of county can be used for the football league semis ?

Yes as far as I know. Football season tickets from any county could have been used for any football league game this year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

Confirmed - and for the Final as well. However, your season ticket group can only be used in games involving your own County as far as I can see.

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭manster

Redsoxfan wrote: »
    Confirmed - and for the Final as well. However, your season ticket group can only be used in games involving your own County as far as I can see.

When I logged on I counldn't find a way of printing tickets for the final. The semi-final yes but not the final

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭dzer2

manster wrote: »
    When I logged on I counldn't find a way of printing tickets for the final. The semi-final yes but not the final

They will just scan it at the turnstile

dzer2 wrote: »
    They will just scan it at the turnstile

Only on the Hill otherwise you need a printed ticket as seats are allocated.

• Advertisement
Advertisement