Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Season Ticket 2013

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,801 ✭✭✭Trampas

Just checking my attendance at I see this

15292 Premium Upgrade Saturday 1st June 2013 01/06/2013 19:00 Croke Park Not Attended

Anyone know what this is about?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭dzer2

There is some package available to munster season ticket holders that offers a premium seat if the team qualifies to play in croke park I think it cost close to 1K

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭celticbest

Trampas wrote: »
    Just checking my attendance at I see this

15292 Premium Upgrade Saturday 1st June 2013 01/06/2013 19:00 Croke Park Not Attended

Anyone know what this is about?

Yeah, have the same myself, I don't understand why this affects the attendance % though...

I've only missed one game this season as I was sick with the Flu but my current attendance is down @ 73% when infact it should be at 80% and then 90% after I attend this weekends game.

Attendance_zps31d9e253.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

It is listed on mine aswell. I think it is their way of determining if you have taken up the Premium Upgrade option.

I would say it will be removed or have no bearing on the overall attendance.

15020 Leinster GAA Football 1/4 Finals: Dublin v Westmeath & Kildare v Offaly 01/06/2013 19:00 Croke Park Attended

Still counting in my stats

15020 Leinster GAA Football 1/4 Finals: Dublin v Westmeath & Kildare v Offaly 01/06/2013 19:00 Croke Park Attended

Still counting in my stats

Mine is the same, I mailed them about it yesterday and unusually they haven't updated/got back to me about it...

• Subscribers Posts: 16,592 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Same for me, showing as an extra game unattended, they will likely sort everyone at same time.

Sent a mail on Tuesday & got the following reply,
    Hi,

Thanks for your email,

That's simply a technical issue that will be fixed in time and your attendance will be amended as applicable.

Thank you for you patience.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

i think i counted 16 games over 12 days that i got to see with the season ticket this year, fantastic value.

Anyone know when the opt out for Dublin vs Kildare game will be available?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭dcr22B

Anyone know when the opt out for Dublin vs Kildare game will be available?
    Probably from next Monday I would imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭diceyreilly

Can anyone tell me how to opt out of the Meath game.
    Still going to go but I'm going to buy a terrace ticket to save a few notes. Spending a fortune following both hurlers n football.

Still going to go but I'm going to buy a terrace ticket to save a few notes. Spending a fortune following both hurlers n football.

The email you get will have a link to opt out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 916 ✭✭✭whatnext

Have 4 season tickets and was a little disgusted to find that if I take the bring a friend option that All of our tickets will will be relocated to the Davin lower.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭overshoot

thats the thing that really annoys me about it, you have to use the seats. id still happily pay the 85 for the season ticket, just let me buy terrace tickets after!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

whatnext wrote: »
    Have 4 season tickets and was a little disgusted to find that if I take the bring a friend option that All of our tickets will will be relocated to the Davin lower.

From where ????

Dubliner28 wrote: »
    From where ????

usually block 306 / 307 / 308 of the Cusack

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭The Maverick

whatnext wrote: »
    usually block 306 / 307 / 308 of the Cusack

I can understand why the won't let you sit in the centre of the Cusack as bringing 4 people would knock 4 season ticket holders out of their seats. Moving them to the Davin is poor form though.

I can understand why the won't let you sit in the centre of the Cusack as bringing 4 people would knock 4 season ticket holders out of their seats. Moving them to the Davin is poor form though.

They sent an email out saying bring a friend, so I thought cool. Asked a friend that is home from over from overseas if he wanted to come to see the new Croker, as it would have been for him (been away since the mid 90's) and then when you go to buy the ticket you get a pop up saying Please note your seats will be moved to the lower Davin.
    Its a little sickening when there are still tickets on General sale for the Cusack. I've just bought him one on he own now.

The other question is what happens to the ones that would be vacated in this instance? Do they go on general sale? I doubt it. Probably pawned off through the old boy network.

My view is, if you are going to offer something do it up front and honestly, if just smells a bit "Ryanair'ish"

• Advertisement

anyone got a phone number for them as not received my tickets

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,442 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

Are they not available in your account on seasontickets.ie?

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭mickmc7

anyone got a phone number for them as not received my tickets

1890 92 46 48

They are there now. CC was expirying was fixed it and tickets there now.

In section 304. What happened to 305

They are there now. CC was expirying was fixed it and tickets there now.

In section 304. What happened to 305

You got moved as they gave your tickets to the next available person happened us last yr as they opted us out for the AI final it was only on the friday before they sorted us out.

Has anyone got there ticket for Saturday yet? There normally available to print by now...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

Yep have mine, was in 306 but bringing a friend so re-located to 707 ROW A.

COYBIB

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

celticbest wrote: »
    Has anyone got there ticket for Saturday yet? There normally available to print by now...

Yup.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 181 ✭✭squrm

Haven't got a mail yet but they're online alright

In section 406 PP, never that far back, does anyone know if its restricted viewing?

Al least i'll be covered I suppose if it pishes.......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Martin567

I know this will sound really big headed but it's a genuine question or at least, half in fun & half in earnest.

This is my fifth year having a Kilkenny season ticket and I have no idea what happens now as regards the All Ireland Final. I presume the answer is absolutely nothing but I'm just checking. Are season ticket holders of counties not involved in the Final entitled to anything for the Final?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,442 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

Martin567 wrote: »
    I know this will sound really big headed but it's a genuine question or at least, half in fun & half in earnest.

This is my fifth year having a Kilkenny season ticket and I have no idea what happens now as regards the All Ireland Final. I presume the answer is absolutely nothing but I'm just checking. Are season ticket holders of counties not involved in the Final entitltled to anything for the Final?
    If you've been to 100% of the games, you go into a draw to buy tickets to the All Ireland final if your county isn't in it.

• Advertisement

Dubliner28 wrote: »
    Yep have mine, was in 306 but bringing a friend so re-located to 707 ROW A.

COYBIB
    Moneymaker wrote: »
    Yup.
    squrm wrote: »
    Haven't got a mail yet but they're online alright

In section 406 PP, never that far back, does anyone know if its restricted viewing?

Al least i'll be covered I suppose if it pishes.......

Thanks all, have emailed to see why mine are not available yet....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 181 ✭✭squrm

Martin567 wrote: »
    Are season ticket holders of counties not involved in the Final entitltled to anything for the Final?

Other than watching it on the telly, no

WAHOO there their now!! COYBIB!!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

no sign of Sundays tickets yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

yop wrote: »

Arrived in my account a few minutes ago. 306, brilliant seats :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭SM746

Arrived in last half hour. 305 so happy enough

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Same as 306 row U :) Perfect seats

Same as 306 row U :) Perfect seats

I,m in V! I'll have the Mayo flag out on the sideline:D

mayo.mick wrote: »
    I,m in V! I'll have the Mayo flag out on the sideline:D

As in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_(TV_series)

Wow you super star.

You will stand out with that flag :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭Lester Freamon

Hi lads,
    Quick question on the ST. Do I strictly need to be a member of a club to order a GAA Season Ticket? I live in Dublin and I am thinking about getting a Waterford hurling ST for 2014 but I have not being a member of a club at home for many years.
    Is there any way around this?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

No, you don't need to be a member of a club, they ask you what your club is but you don't need to be associated with one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭Lester Freamon

adrian522 wrote: »
    No, you don't need to be a member of a club, they ask you what your club is but you don't need to be associated with one

Thanks for that. It does say on the T&C's section of the website that you must give your club and that they will then contact your club secretary. I assume they don't bother doing that so?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

Thanks for that. It does say on the T&C's section of the website that you must give your club and that they will then contact your club secretary. I assume they don't bother doing that so?
    I presume this is more relevant when counties get toward the business end of the championship and clubs are trying to ration out tickets to their members.
    If they know a member has a season ticket then they know that this member is "sorted" for a ticket automatically so they can plan accordingly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

ive been to 12 of the 14 dublin matchs, So im defo going the all ireland final

Up the bleeding Dubs

Do I need to do anything to get my tickets for the football final or will they just arrive?

Met the criteria but don't have access to the email account i set it up on

Do I need to do anything to get my tickets for the football final or will they just arrive?

Met the criteria but don't have access to the email account i set it up on

Are you sure you met the criteria? Did you check your season ticket account? If you qualify for a ticket, it will be posted out to the address that is named on the season ticket account. (there could be trouble ahead in that household!)

Are you sure you met the criteria? Did you check your season ticket account? If you qualify for a ticket, it will be posted out to the address that is named on the season ticket account. (there could be trouble ahead in that household!)

I was at 11/14 games so well met it

Nothing in account hence I'm asking here

Why would there be trouble in my household?

I was at 11/14 games so well met it

Nothing in account hence I'm asking here

Why would there be trouble in my household?

Was ment in jest! If the account is in someone else's name that's the name that will be printed on the hard copy golden ticket that will be sent out to the address that's on the season ticket account. You can go into your account and edit your details, credit card, e-mail, home address. I would also advise season ticket holders to make sure that their payment card is up to date, if they can't take payment next week from your account, NO ALL IRELAND FINAL TICKET!

Didn't mean to offend by the "trouble in the household" comment :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

14/14 is my attendance.

Address and credit card details up to date. Roll on September 22nd

• Advertisement

Was ment in jest! If the account is in someone else's name that's the name that will be printed on the hard copy golden ticket that will be sent out to the address that's on the season ticket account. You can go into your account and edit your details, credit card, e-mail, home address. I would also advise season ticket holders to make sure that their payment card is up to date, if they can't take payment next week from your account, NO ALL IRELAND FINAL TICKET!

Didn't mean to offend by the "trouble in the household" comment :o

Just the email address I don't have access to. I can't remember the process 2 years ago.

CC and house is all in order

Advertisement