Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Season Ticket 2013

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭VONSHIRACH

but1er wrote: »
    ive been to 12 of the 14 dublin matchs, So im defo going the all ireland final

Up the bleeding Dubs

same as myself. I couldn't attend the Leinster Final as I was in hospital and I didn't travel for Donegal vs Dublin.

But, I also didn't travel to Killarney and they still credited me with attending it, so I really should be 11/14 although I still easily get tickets.

Maybe they had scanner problems in Killarney that day and had to credit a load of season ticket holders with attending.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

They have had a lot of problems with scanners over the years, its why I tell every season ticket holder to keep a check on their attendance after every match. They are quick to correct if wrong but its a bit late to try and correct the week of the All Ireland final!

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭diabeticmum

Hi, Just wondering have you received notification about purchasing the All ireland tickets when you have season ticket? Still havent received ours and getting a bit bothered now. Thanks

Hi, Just wondering have you received notification about purchasing the All ireland tickets when you have season ticket? Still havent received ours and getting a bit bothered now. Thanks

Don't panic! We should hear something this week:)

• Subscribers Posts: 16,592 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

In 2011 email came through confirming all Ireland ticket on 3rd September, final on the 18th. So emails would be expected around now, but would imagine they have been busy with hurling final so would expect emails in next few days.

• Advertisement

mayo.mick wrote: »
    Don't panic! We should hear something this week:)

Yes, the football final is 2 weeks away. Once the hurling final is done with, GAA will deal with all football tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭diabeticmum

Thanks a million

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

VONSHIRACH wrote: »
    same as myself. I couldn't attend the Leinster Final as I was his hospital and I didn't travel for Donegal vs Dublin.

But, I also didn't travel to Killarney and they still credited me with attending it, so I really should be 11/14 although I still easily get tickets.

Maybe they had scanner problems in Kildare that day and had to credit a load of season ticket holders with attending.
    I missed a game due to holidays but I have 100 percent attendance, someone else went with my ticket.
    My friend picked up a season ticket late so he didn't have it for the Killarney game , also he never went to it, but his stats were not affected as the games he missed before he bought the ticket were not recorded at all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭dcr22B

I know a lot of people who got credit for that day without travelling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

Season Ticket email just issued :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Yep also got the email. Cusack stand :)

Hurrah, got 2 tickets. I can opt out by midnight tonight!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭celticbest

2 for the Cusack, roll on the 22nd, COYBIB!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭Fianna Fowl

2 for the Cusack also, wonder will they be as good as 2 years ago:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭dcr22B

Hurrah, got 2 tickets. I can opt out by midnight tonight!
    You'd be sick if you opted out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,817 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Since the emails are out today,

If anyone would like to swap 2 Hogan/Cusack tickets (side by side) for 2 hill (+ difference) let me know.

Thanks
    Ace

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Mouth of the South

2 for the Cusack also, wonder will they be as good as 2 years ago:)

I was right on the halfway line (or perhaps 1 metre to the left of it) for yesterday's classic. No more than 15 metres to the left of halfway for 2010 All Ireland football final. The GAA always look after their loyal season ticket holders when the games are in Croke Park, credit where it's due. The Munster council not so much, tickets for Munster championship matches are always much closer to the end line than halfway for Munster championship matches. Still, can't grumble, because the Croke Park games are always more important.

I was right on the halfway line (or perhaps 1 metre to the left of it) for yesterday's classic. No more than 15 metres to the left of halfway for 2010 All Ireland football final. The GAA always look after their loyal season ticket holders when the games are in Croke Park, credit where it's due. The Munster council not so much, tickets for Munster championship matches are always much closer to the end line than halfway for Munster championship matches. Still, can't grumble, because the Croke Park games are always more important.

For one of the league games in Croke Park this year I got bad seats, right at the very back of either 305/306. You are looking at the game like looking through a tank or Ned Kelly's metal helmet. You can't see any ball in the air. I complained to seasonticket.ie and got the safe response that seats are generated at random. Since then, all my tickets have been on the 65m line midway down. In fairness to the GAA in 2011 for the football, I didn't have 60% season ticket attendance due to serious illness and they sorted me out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭Shane732

Anyone willing to sell tickets for the football final? Would be eternally in debt to you!

Anyone's account debited yet?

I heard they were meant to take payment @10am?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Mouth of the South

celticbest wrote: »

They will get in touch with you straight away if there is any problem. Have faith in them, tbf they do a great job.

They will get in touch with you straight away if there is any problem. Have faith in them, tbf they do a great job.

I know they do, it's just nerves, you know yourself until there in your hand...

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭C.O.Y.B.I.B

Not Yet .

2 for the Cusack also, wonder will they be as good as 2 years ago

Was 3 seats left of tunnel and 1 row behind in 2011 . Would be delighted with that this year. Only in 405 once and didnt like it much , but thats not bad over 3 years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

405 for the final in 2011, had a fantastic view of the entire match including Cluxton's final kick. You really want to avoid high doubles IMO (so UU, VV etc) in lower cusack, the tier for premium blocks some of the high balls/the two big screens and you have to resort to tiny TVs for a replay.

Got the qualifying email yesterday, just waiting on that debit showing up and I can relax :pac:

Account just debited, tickets on route wahoooo!!

COYBIB!!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Nothing taken yet as of today, meant to be debiting the accounts today, depends on the bank I suppose.
    Will we have our tickets then end of this week?
    Section 305 for the final last year, row R seat 12 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15 rockluck

Anybody else not get their account debited??

rockluck wrote: »

Mine not debited either

Hope they get debited today, worried if they aren't!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

My credit card hasnt been debited yet. Its AIB aswell. Not too worried to be honest.

Got the mail, I can see the game listed on the attendance and the cc is all in order

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

I see mine is marked down in "my tickets" for the 22nd as POSTAL :)

Hopefully they wont charge ;)

We will have to have a boards.ie riot first before the match. :D

Account just debited, tickets on route wahoooo!!

COYBIB!!
    yop wrote: »
    Nothing taken yet as of today, meant to be debiting the accounts today, depends on the bank I suppose.
    Will we have our tickets then end of this week?
    Section 305 for the final last year, row R seat 12 :D
    Mine not debited either
    Hope they get debited today, worried if they aren't!
    sgarvan wrote: »
    My credit card hasnt been debited yet. Its AIB aswell. Not too worried to be honest.

Got the mail, I can see the game listed on the attendance and the cc is all in order

My payment is from a BOI laser card, maybe this is quicker than a Credit Card to debit the funds from your account?

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Decobuzz

Any tickets arriving today?
    I'm dying to see where the tickets are for

My payment is from a BOI laser card, maybe this is quicker than a Credit Card to debit the funds from your account?

No probably ye feckn Dubs get your money taken first.... :P

**I'm kidding btw**

Was Christmas ever this good :D

Decobuzz wrote: »
    Any tickets arriving today?
    I'm dying to see where the tickets are for

From what I remember they were sent out on the Wednesday. I got mine on the Friday and immediately put it on FaceTalk just to annoy my mates :D

• Advertisement

No ticket in the post today. Bet the postie robbed it ;)

woop! Account debited, tickets in the post :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,801 ✭✭✭Trampas

Nothing taken away but I have a pending transaction.

Account says tickets are postal so looking good

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭b1964

Trampas wrote: »
    Nothing taken away but I have a pending transaction.

Account says tickets are postal so looking good

yep same here pending transaction,account says tickets postal:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

i could bore you with a sob story but you don't care about the sobbing rubbish just wanna get me dad to the final!

just if anyone has bought tickets and cant go or knows someone

just asking, think of dropping me a pm. Mean the world to me dad if he can go!

thanks

• Advertisement

but1er wrote: »
    i could bore you with a sob story but you don't care about the sobbing rubbish just wanna get me dad to the final!

just if anyone has bought tickets and cant go or knows someone

just asking, think of dropping me a pm. Mean the world to me dad if he can go!

thanks

This is season ticket section so probably best going onto the main ticket thread.

Account debited, awaiting tickets now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭Fianna Fowl

Account debited for €160 on the 11th...."postal" up on the season ticket account.

Who will be the first to receive their tickets!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,801 ✭✭✭Trampas

Money left the account today

Official - AI Football Final Tickets are being posted out today!!

Roll on Monday, I'll be waiting at the Door for the Postman!

COYBIB

Hope the postmen don't get mugged! :D

Debit showed up yesterday on my credit card - happy out! Will be my dad's first final in 30 years, I wasn't even born then :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 380 ✭✭Past30Now

Card is debited. Tickets showing up as postal. I cannot wait.

Speaking of bad tickets, I bought two extra tickets for the semifinal to sit with the three of us. All five tickets were allocated and available much earlier than normal, but they were the worst seats I've had in two years of the season ticket. 302 row VV. Every time the ball was kicked any distance I had to look at the small tv screen. I couldn't see the big screen on the hill or in the Hogan/Davin corner. Probably one of the few bad seats in the place.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,592 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Past30Now wrote: »

Speaking of bad tickets, I bought two extra tickets for the semifinal to sit with the three of us. All five tickets were allocated and available much earlier than normal, but they were the worst seats I've had in two years of the season ticket. 302 row VV. Every time the ball was kicked any distance I had to look at the small tv screen. I couldn't see the big screen on the hill or in the Hogan/Davin corner. Probably one of the few bad seats in the place.

The seat for friends scheme coming back was a bit worthless since it involves you moving along with the extra tickets to outside of the normal season ticket area of both teams.

Not sure what they can do though, it's hardly fair to push other season ticket holders further our to accommodate the extra tickets.

Past30Now wrote: »

The high double letters SS+ are limited all right because of the premium tier stooping so low. The two big screens are blocked too, they are some of the most disappointing seats in the place.

Tickets arrived this morning 305 , Row O . Couldnt ask for better than that !!
    Excitement building now.
    C.O.Y.B.I.B.

• Advertisement
Advertisement