Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Season Ticket 2013

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 16,592 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Mine arrived too, a few rows back from you. Sweet!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

307 nice one:D

• Registered Users Posts: 15 rockluck

Got 309 not great id say!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

Just a question in relation to the season tickets - it says there is an allocated ticket stile you have to go through to get the ticket stamped. Is this awkward to find for league games?? Are they hard to find?

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭C.O.Y.B.I.B

In Croke Park its any stile as you will always have a printed ticket and never need to show the actual season ticket. In Parnell Park there used to be a specific gate where there was a person with a scanner and last time I was in Pairc Ui Chaoimh there was a specific gate to scan the ticket.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,801 ✭✭✭Trampas

305 to 307 to 309.

Will have to wait till I get home to find out where I am.

Hopefully 305 as usually

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

In Croke Park its any stile as you will always have a printed ticket and never need to show the actual season ticket. In Parnell Park there used to be a specific gate where there was a person with a scanner and last time I was in Pairc Ui Chaoimh there was a specific gate to scan the ticket.
    there was something on the terms and conditions that county grounds would have a specific stile for season ticket holders.

there were people on before here complaining they werent credited with a load of attendances but you'd wonder if they actually used the proper stile as they were told to do if they wanted their attendance recorded.

Trampas wrote: »
    305 to 307 to 309.

Will have to wait till I get home to find out where I am.

Hopefully 305 as usually

Since year one 95% of the time have been in 305.

Presume people in 307 and 9 are later season ticket holders, not legacys!

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭superbluedub

thank god for the season ticket
    4 x 305 tickets arrived this morning::D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

copacetic wrote: »
    Since year one 95% of the time have been in 305.

Presume people in 307 and 9 are later season ticket holders, not legacys!

I've had the season ticket since 2009, was always in 304/305 or 306. Tickets arrived this morning 307. Still great seats! :cool:

mayo.mick wrote: »
    I've had the season ticket since 2009, was always in 304/305 or 306. Tickets arrived this morning 307. Still great seats! :cool:

That's pretty rough really, are you at least to 306 end of 307 in same seating section? I.e 16+ sest number? I do know people from later years tend to get moved more that the very first generally.

I'm normally right on centre line, and was in 11 final buut moved 16 seats to the right, so maybe everyone is pushed along.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,817 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

If anyone here is looking to swap 2 stand tickets side by side, for 2 hill tickets + difference. Let me know

305 row m :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭Fianna Fowl

Like a cheshire cat now, 2 tickets for 305 row BB, cant get better than that :D

Did i tell you how good the season ticket is.........ok, i'll stop gloating!

Many mayo fans on this get good seats re season ticket ie between 304-307..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Jimmy Two Times

Trampas wrote: »
    305 row m :D

Same as meself.

Please arrive early, stay til after the half time whistle blows,be back in your seat before the second half starts and stay til after the final whistle blows :D

Have been tortured all year by a group of 4 fellas who consistently arrived three minutes into the game, headed out for a pint after 33 minutes and didn't come back until the second half had started.

Very, very annoying.

Hope that wasn't you Trampas :D

Same as meself.

Please arrive early, stay til after the half time whistle blows,be back in your seat before the second half starts and stay til after the final whistle blows :D

Have been tortured all year by a group of 4 fellas who consistently arrived three minutes into the game, headed out for a pint after 33 minutes and didn't come back until the second half had started.

Very, very annoying.

Ain't me. Never leave a game at anytime

rockluck wrote: »
    Many mayo fans on this get good seats re season ticket ie between 304-307..

We are usually in 305, 307 for the final. Still great seats :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭fifi28

Ace2007 wrote: »
    If anyone here is looking to swap 2 stand tickets side by side, for 2 hill tickets + difference. Let me know

Im looking to swap. Where in the stands are your seats? Pm me

Just wondering as 309 seems a bit too far out thought would be guaranteed no further than 307 have had savage seats all year 305 for evry crokepark game??. not complaining im delited I have a ticket but just thought this was the case anybody know

• Advertisement

Just wondering as 309 seems a bit too far out thought would be guaranteed no further than 307 have had savage seats all year 305 for evry crokepark game??. not complaining im delited I have a ticket but just thought this was the case anybody know

fifi28 wrote: »
    Im looking to swap. Where in the stands are your seats? Pm me

I have hill and want stand - just like you ha :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

So I got in touch with my dad and he's wanting to hit the Hill for this final, we have two season tickets seated together and will know tomorrow whereabouts - judging by the above season ticket holder comments it'll be in 304/5/6. If somebody is interested in the two stand tickets and has two hills for swap (and the €80 in the price difference) then we may be able to do some business.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭fifi28

I have hill and want stand - just like you ha :)

Sorry misunderstood your post. Hopefully we both get sorted :-)

So I got in touch with my dad and he's wanting to hit the Hill for this final, we have two season tickets seated together and will know tomorrow whereabouts - judging by the above season ticket holder comments it'll be in 304/5/6. If somebody is interested in the two stand tickets and has two hills for swap (and the €80 in the price difference) then we may be able to do some business.

PM Sent

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭VONSHIRACH

I got good seats 305 Row R. I would be glad to get any ticket in 307 or 309 but not over the moon as I understood that the season ticket was 305/306. From looking at previous years' ticket allocations, there are about 1,400 season tickets for the final?? Maybe there are a lot more season tickets now. I bought whenever they first came out.

just taking section 305 rows A - Z only, seats 1 - 29 ie 26 rows x 29 seats = 754 seats

add in 306 that makes it 754 + 754 = 1,508 seats in rows a - z for 305 and 306

Maybe there are more than 1,400 season tickets?? How would someone get one in 307 or 309? A Mayo friend got his in 309, thats a big difference to 305/306.

http://www.gaa.ie/content/documents/publications/annual_reports/GAA%20Report%202013%20Cuid%20I%20Complete%20(1).pdf GAA report page 56

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭barman linen

VONSHIRACH wrote: »
    I got good seats 305 Row R. I would be glad to get any ticket in 307 or 309 but not over the moon as I understood that the season ticket was 305/306. From looking at previous years' ticket allocations, there are about 1,400 season tickets for the final?? Maybe there are a lot more season tickets now. I bought whenever they first came out.

just taking section 305 rows A - Z only, seats 1 - 29 ie 26 rows x 29 seats = 754 seats

Maybe there are more than 1,400 season tickets?? How would someone get one in 307 or 309? A Mayo friend got his in 309, thats a big difference to 305/306.

Dub supporter.....304 N...

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Season ticket holder since day one. Always been happy with my seats but not today. 309. To say I am disgusted is a fkn understatement. How can we go from 304 305 consistently to 309 for this year's all Ireland.
    I wud love GAA season tickets heads to explain this one

yop wrote: »
    Season ticket holder since day one. Always been happy with my seats but not today. 309. To say I am disgusted is a fkn understatement. How can we go from 304 305 consistently to 309 for this year's all Ireland.

I know someone that got 707 if that makes you feel better.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 495 ✭✭bootybouncer

Same dude shafted for semi and final

305 row v v ......................right at the back were the wheelchairs are and where all the garda and stewards hover.....................

fooking disgusted thats twice Ive mailed the gaa over this, considering looking for swaps for the hill

• Advertisement

I said it in a previous post that we'd be pushed out of 304/305 because its dublin. I was expecting 306 but am in 307, not too bad. What I mean about Dublin is that they and us have the biggest amount of season ticket holders! I'd say between us there would be 2,500. If someone has a link of breakdown of season ticket holders by county please post. The last list I saw was 2010, Dublin, Mayo and Kerry were the only counties to sell out, season tickets were limited that time to I think 1000.

http://www.gaa.ie/content/documents/publications/annual_reports/GAA%20Report%202013%20Cuid%20I%20Complete%20(1).pdf GAA report page 56

Dublin season tickets have been extended every year, there would be a lot more Dublin season ticket holders than Mayo seasons ticket holders. Then the Parnell Pass Dublin holders are on top of that also.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

copacetic wrote: »
    Dublin season tickets have been extended every year, there would be a lot more Dublin season ticket holders than Mayo seasons ticket holders. Then the Parnell Pass Dublin holders are on top of that also.

Chairde mhaigheo is parnell equivalent. They got rode sideways. 200 euro and mate who was in 304 for ai final and this years semi is now in 311

I said it in a previous post that we'd be pushed out of 304/305 because its dublin. I was expecting 306 but am in 307, not too bad. What I mean about Dublin is that they and us have the biggest amount of season ticket holders! I'd say between us there would be 2,500. If someone has a link of breakdown of season ticket holders by county please post. The last list I saw was 2010, Dublin, Mayo and Kerry were the only counties to sell out, season tickets were limited that time to I think 1000.

I am sickened Mick. Got a lot of you shud b grateful bs. But myself and my da havent missed one single game between fbd, league and championship and end up with this.
    So has anyone from mayo got a ticket on the 1/2 way?
    Must take a wander down next sunday just to see who is in the rows we have been for most of the last few years.

Is there any point emailing the gaa asking for better seats I wonder

I am sickened Mick. Got a lot of you shud b grateful bs. But myself and my da havent missed one single game between fbd, league and championship and end up with this.
    So has anyone from mayo got a ticket on the 1/2 way?
    Must take a wander down next sunday just to see who is in the rows we have been for most of the last few years.

You won't find Mayo pushed out of 304, but they won't be in 305 or 306. One team generally gets 305 and the other 304, Dublin have generally always gotten the 305 rather than 304, then whoever gets 304 would also get 307 if playing the dubs since they fill 306 also.

You will certainly find 304 entirely full of Mayo fans I would imagine. With some minor fans right in the centre between 304 and 305.

The lower deck will be pretty much like the semi final involving the dubs, with plenty of mixed in Mayo fans who Dubs have swopped with to fill the Hill. You can see how it panned out in the stadium fan pic with Kerry in 307 and 304.

http://fanpic.huggity.com/196-2013-eircom_gaa_semi2/app/index.php

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Bunch of moany c•u•ts

Be greatful you have a ticket and will be in croke park Sunday! Not happy sell them to the many desperate for a ticket!

but1er wrote: »
    Bunch of moany c•u•ts

Be greatful you have a ticket and will be in croke park Sunday! Not happy sell them to the many desperate for a ticket!

Yada yada. Your on here with sob story. If u were a fan you would have a season ticket like the rest of us.

but1er wrote: »
    Bunch of moany c•u•ts

Whats this thread called??? All season ticket holders in here,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭C.O.Y.B.I.B

Same as meself.

Very, very annoying.

That sounds like someone I know :o
    What row were you in for Kerry game ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

We got 705, first time this year up there. Didn't get great seats for the kerry game. We've been in every section this year. It also seemed to start after we exchanged our leinster final tickets on the bring a friend lark. I don't think it had an impact on subsequent ticket allocation, but things have been screwy since.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭VONSHIRACH

Same dude shafted for semi and final

305 row v v ......................right at the back were the wheelchairs are and where all the garda and stewards hover.....................

fooking disgusted thats twice Ive mailed the gaa over this, considering looking for swaps for the hill

Oh man, my sympathies! In 2011 for the final I got 305 row ss. Its like what a WW1 tank driver saw, through a narrow horizontal opening . You won't see a ball in the air at all.

I got similar tickets in a 2013 round 5 or 6 league match. I had fine seats for the earlier home Dublin games, so I was a bit annoyed that fans who had not attended in Feb/March suddenly had better seats than me. I emailed GAA who said season ticket seats are randomly allocated. Interestingly though, since my email to them, tickets have been consistently good. Really though, a season ticket holder shouldn't have to dread opening the post or logging in to print. I have had 2 season tickets since inception and they are the best the GAA has to offer at the moment for regular fans, so I always renew.

Hope weather stays dry on Sunday and we have a great match.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

One row back from where I was in 2011 - Section 405, Row TT.

Here is what the view was like from SS that year...

272153.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Oh man, my sympathies! In 2011 for the final I got 305 row ss. Its like what a WW1 tank driver saw, through a narrow horizontal opening . You won't see a ball in the air at all.
    You must be very tall.

My guess is around 15ft?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

Got 305 H. Cant complain about that in fairness :) lets hope the rain stays off.

• Advertisement

Stoner wrote: »
    We got 705, first time this year up there. Didn't get great seats for the kerry game. We've been in every section this year. It also seemed to start after we exchanged our leinster final tickets on the bring a friend lark. I don't think it had an impact on subsequent ticket allocation, but things have been screwy since.

Were ye in better seats previous to that change?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

Stoner wrote: »

Is your season ticket one that was bought this year or late (not on date of release) last year? Reason I say is after 2011 final, the demand on the season tickets was so high the GAA released Upper Tier Dublin Season tickets. If you have one of them you may have been allocated lower tier tickets when the games haven't been as busy but now they are applying the letter of the law.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭dats_right

Anyone elses ticket not arrived yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

Ticket arrived last night. Nice and shinny. In 707.Roll on Sunday.
    Have only missed 1 game all year the Down league game.

Cannot wait. Nerves are kicking in

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

I know someone that got 707 if that makes you feel better.

707 great seats, just past half way. Clear view of everything.

• Advertisement
Advertisement