Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Season Ticket 2013

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭lafors

Does anyone have the real seat map for croke park that actually shows row & seat numbers? Just trying to figure out exactly where they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

Where ye sitting? Lower Tiers in stand go from A-Z then AA-ZZ. Upper Tier is A-Z.
    Seating is 1 to 14 from the middle out to the left, then you have the aisle and then you go 15 to 28 from the aisle into the middle.

Hope this makes sense

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭lafors

Dubliner28 wrote: »
    Where ye sitting? Lower Tiers in stand go from A-Z then AA-ZZ. Upper Tier is A-Z.
    Seating is 1 to 14 from the middle out to the left, then you have the aisle and then you go 15 to 28 from the aisle into the middle.

Hope this makes sense

Thanks! Yeah I think I figured it out based up emails of any of my previous tickets and any pics I found. I was sure there was an aisle somewhere around 15-18. We've 4 in a row around 18 so just wondering had we been split on either side of an aisle....not that I care seeing as I'm lucky to have tickets based upon all my mates who are real fans who actually go to games and their desperation for tickets ;)

That's what I enjoyed most after the semi win, knowing my final ticket was there !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Jimmy Two Times

That sounds like someone I know :o
    What row were you in for Kerry game ?

305 Q Think our seats were 21/22/23 or thereabouts.

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭C.O.Y.B.I.B

305 Q Think our seats were 21/22/23 or thereabouts.

Yep , thats who I was thinking of so :D
    I have made them aware of their nuisance factor , though it is hard to get to the bar get a pint and drink it in 15 mins :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 343 ✭✭toffeeshel

dats_right wrote: »
    Anyone elses ticket not arrived yet?

Get on to them. I emailed them this morning as mine hadn't arrived. Turns out that our bank card had changed and they couldn't take the money last week. I've gone from being smug about getting 305 to blind panic as to where our seats will be. Wife is fit to kill me as she can't sit in upper due to vertigo.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭barman linen

copacetic wrote: »
    You won't find Mayo pushed out of 304, but they won't be in 305 or 306. One team generally gets 305 and the other 304, Dublin have generally always gotten the 305 rather than 304, then whoever gets 304 would also get 307 if playing the dubs since they fill 306 also.

You will certainly find 304 entirely full of Mayo fans I would imagine. With some minor fans right in the centre between 304 and 305.

The lower deck will be pretty much like the semi final involving the dubs, with plenty of mixed in Mayo fans who Dubs have swopped with to fill the Hill. You can see how it panned out in the stadium fan pic with Kerry in 307 and 304.

http://fanpic.huggity.com/196-2013-eircom_gaa_semi2/app/index.php[/QUOTE]

I am Dublin Season ticket holder and am in 304 N ....is it split with Mayo or am I going to be surrounded by Green and Gold...?

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭El Viz

I posted in the ticket thread already, but I'll give it ago here.
    Picked up my hill ticket today but I'm looking to swap it for a seating ticket + the difference if anyones interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭no12

El Viz wrote: »
    I posted in the ticket thread already, but I'll give it ago here.
    Picked up my hill ticket today but I'm looking to swap it for a seating ticket + the difference if anyones interested?

There is a thread on reservoir dubs offering people swaps etc might be an idea to post it there seems to have been a few matches already

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,504 ✭✭✭donkey balls

Was just talking to a mate of mine who has a season ticket he told me that he received an e mail to say that he would not be getting a ticket for the final, Even though he has not missed a game can that be true?

• Subscribers Posts: 16,592 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Was just talking to a mate of mine who has a season ticket he told me that he received an e mail to say that he would not be getting a ticket for the final, Even though he has not missed a game can that be true?

No. Or not at least with no good reason given.

No. Or not at least with no good reason given.

It sounds a bit dodgy all right anyone know who would be the best to contact in GAA HQ about this.

It sounds a bit dodgy all right anyone know who would be the best to contact in GAA HQ about this.

They would never send an email saying you weren't getting tickets with no reason given. Just wouldn't happen. They are a great crew in the ticket office.

Either he didn't actually make the attendance or he didnt make the payment from his registered payment source.

If he didn't tell you the reason they gave then why not? If he thinks there is actually an error then he just contacts them directly and they will sort it. See this thread for plenty of examples.

They would never send an email saying you weren't getting tickets with no reason given. Just wouldn't happen. They are a great crew in the ticket office.

Either he didn't actually make the attendance or he didnt make the payment from his registered payment source.

If he didn't tell you the reason they gave then why not? If he thinks there is actually an error then he just contacts them directly and they will sort it. See this thread for plenty of examples.

Thanks for the info he is away working down in the country this week I told him to get in contact with the GAA ticket people,He has been to every game this year including the league games so I find it hard to believe that he got an e mail saying that he would not be getting a ticket.
    Up to the last game he printed off the tickets from the pc I'm not that familiar with how the season tickets work as I have the Parnell Pass.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Thanks for the info he is away working down in the country this week I told him to get in contact with the GAA ticket people,He has been to every game this year including the league games so I find it hard to believe that he got an e mail saying that he would not be getting a ticket.
    Up to the last game he printed off the tickets from the pc I'm not that familiar with how the season tickets work as I have the Parnell Pass.

If he checks his attendance and it says it attended more than 60% he is guaranteed a ticket. The only way it doesn't work is if his card details were wrong.

Season ticket for Croke park games you print them off and scan on entry, elsewhere u scan card.

If he has been to all games he would have 100% attendance showing on his season ticket online account, he would have got an email last week saying he qualified for a ticket and saying when money would be taken, then he would have seen the money leaving his payment source last week and tickets would have been posted Friday and arrived Monday or today.

So there would have been loads of things to check along the way to know all was good...

If he got email saying attendance alright, then after than only card details or funds on card would have been the problem.

He has been to more games than me this year and he thought by paying €85 for the season ticket that he would be guaranteed a ticket if we got to the final.

He has been to more games than me this year and he thought by paying €85 for the season ticket that he would be guaranteed a ticket if we got to the final.

As already said, 60% of games guarantees ticket. If he went to all, then he is at 100% and guaranteed ticket.

• Advertisement

I was just on the phone to him he is going try and sort it out tomorrow with HQ or would that be to late as people have received their tickets all ready.

I was just on the phone to him he is going try and sort it out tomorrow with HQ or would that be to late as people have received their tickets all ready.

No-one can say that, it depends why he didn't get them.
    Has he still not told you that? Why not?
    If payment details he is grand, if he didn't actually go to 60% of games not so much.

Why wait until tomorrow, takes 30s to log in and check account.

No-one can say that, it depends why he didn't get them. If payment details he is grand, if he didn't actually go to 60% of games not so much.

Why wait until tomorrow, takes 30s to log in and check account.

He is going get the missus to check it out as he is away working and is not allowed to use his phone in work thanks for the info hopefully he gets sorted out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

yop wrote: »
    Were ye in better seats previous to that change?

Yes, it our third year with the season ticket, and I've never been seated in the 700s before now.

Regardless I'm never doing the bring a friend option again, the friends can get their own tickets next year

I'm looking forward to the game, just being there will be great. There is a pair of premium tickets in my name too that I got to use once, but I still get the little Christmas decorations as a present every year.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭diabeticmum

Hi, Im looking at posts and most of season tickets appear to be in 304 to 307, we got our tickets this yesterday and we are in 303 H 13 and 14, Im just wondering will we be sitting with mainly Mayo supporters or Dublin? We are delighted to have tickets but all along at Croke Park we have been in 307 so just wondering why we are moved out now? Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭dats_right

toffeeshel wrote: »
    Get on to them. I emailed them this morning as mine hadn't arrived. Turns out that our bank card had changed and they couldn't take the money last week. I've gone from being smug about getting 305 to blind panic as to where our seats will be. Wife is fit to kill me as she can't sit in upper due to vertigo.

I did contact them as the money was taken from my account last Thursday. They said the tickets were posted out in batches and would be with us by Thursday.

I hope you get sorted with good tickets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 343 ✭✭toffeeshel

dats_right wrote: »
    I did contact them as the money was taken from my account last Thursday. They said the tickets were posted out in batches and would be with us by Thursday.

I hope you get sorted with good tickets.

We got 302. Happy enough with that- should be better, could be worse. Still can't believe that I waited for the final to mess up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166 ✭✭poppy37

Hi guys, I'm wondering if any one can help me with a query, my husband received a phone call earlier from a guy who said he was ringing from the season ticket and that they had a draw earlier and that as he had a 100% record of attendance at all his counties fixtures he was being given the opportunity to purchase a ticket for the final. The ticket will be available to collect at the ticket office at Gills corner on Sunday. Does this sound suss or has it happened to anyone else? One of us would love to use the ticket but as you can imagine its a long journey up if its not true. We are Kerry supporters and live in Limerick. The guy asked would he use the usual credit card details as normal so he has access to all the info and also followed up the phone call with an email. Is it too good to be true? I would be grateful to hear from anyone else who may have gotten the same call.. Thanks

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,442 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

poppy37 wrote: »
    Hi guys, I'm wondering if any one can help me with a query, my husband received a phone call earlier from a guy who said he was ringing from the season ticket and that they had a draw earlier and that as he had a 100% record of attendance at all his counties fixtures he was being given the opportunity to purchase a ticket for the final. The ticket will be available to collect at the ticket office at Gills corner on Sunday. Does this sound suss or has it happened to anyone else? One of us would love to use the ticket but as you can imagine its a long journey up if its not true. We are Kerry supporters and live in Limerick. The guy asked would he use the usual credit card details as normal so he has access to all the info and also followed up the phone call with an email. Is it too good to be true? I would be grateful to hear from anyone else who may have gotten the same call.. Thanks
    I got that phone call last year. Every year they do a draw for all the season ticket holders who attended 100% of the games from the non competing counties. Mine were sent out by post I think but I'd be almost certain it's legitimate.

I got that phone call last year. Every year they do a draw for all the season ticket holders who attended 100% of the games from the non competing counties. Mine were sent out by post I think but I'd be almost certain it's legitimate.

Many thanks Hammer Archer, it just seemed too good to be true as we never win anything. Thank you for your prompt reply, he would love to attend a final as a neutral but as we have a mayo relative who is desperate to attend the game I think that's where the ticket will be heading

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,442 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

Many thanks Hammer Archer, it just seemed too good to be true as we never win anything. Thank you for your prompt reply, he would love to attend a final as a neutral but as we have a mayo relative who is desperate to attend the game I think that's where the ticket will be heading
    Fair play. Not sure I'd do the same if I was in that position :pac:

• Advertisement

Fair play. Not sure I'd do the same if I was in that position :pac:

Yeah but he coaches an u16 team who are actually playing a semi final on Sunday and it's on the other side of the county...typical limerick gaa...so he will be hard pressed even to get home in time for the game...anyway we got another phone call and an email and as they had our address n the other three names on our season ticket acc it must be legit so we authorised the payment..thanks again for the info

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭dcr22B

poppy37,

If you want to be completely sure that it's legit, try calling either of these numbers for the GAA ticketing office:

01-8658657 or 01-8717400

Granted, I haven't had reason to call them in a few years but that should put your mind at rest.

dcr22B wrote: »
    poppy37,

If you want to be completely sure that it's legit, try calling either of these numbers for the GAA ticketing office:

01-8658657 or 01-8717400

Granted, I haven't had reason to call them in a few years but that should put your mind at rest.

Hi dvr22b, yeah it was legitimate alright, payment of €80 taken from our account this evening, same name and reference no as the usual season ticket payments, disappointed we couldn't use the ticket ourselves but it has gone to a good home. Many thanks for your help

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Hi dvr22b, yeah it was legitimate alright, payment of €80 taken from our account this evening, same name and reference no as the usual season ticket payments, disappointed we couldn't use the ticket ourselves but it has gone to a good home. Many thanks for your help

fully legit for sure, they sent me out the email by mistake :D I nearly had a hernia thinking I had got a 2nd ticket! :D

Fair play for passing it on.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Fair play to you Poppy for passing on the ticket.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,318 ✭✭✭Horse84

Anyone hear anything about ticket allocation for the hurling replay yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

You know the way you can purchase a ticket to bring a friend on your season ticket, does that also apply for AI finals?

You know the way you can purchase a ticket to bring a friend on your season ticket, does that also apply for AI finals?

In a word NO

No generally not which is fair enough really.
    Got an email this morning saying payments will be processed 2moro and posting of tickets will commence straight after so expect them Wednesday or Thursday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭diabeticmum

Ok , so can anyone tell me when we can renew our season tickets for the coming year? Thanks

• Advertisement

They will be in touch in nov/dec

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭dzer2

Ok , so can anyone tell me when we can renew our season tickets for the coming year? Thanks

twas the last week in October last yr.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

Existing season ticket holders will be contacted for the option to renew their tickets from November. They will go on general sale from the beginning of December if not previously sold out.

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭QuiteInterestin

How will the Mayo season ticket work next year with the opening match most likely being played in New York? Will that be the championship match that will be included with the season ticket even though very few could travel to it or will it be the first championship match played in Ireland?

How will the Mayo season ticket work next year with the opening match most likely being played in New York? Will that be the championship match that will be included with the season ticket even though very few could travel to it or will it be the first championship match played in Ireland?

We had them in New York in 2009 (the first year the season ticket was introduced) It included that match, saved us $20!! Brought a few mates tickets with us as well, got a few mates over there in for free!! Also works for the London match in Ruislip, saving £10. It will also cover the next match after New York (Galway in Mc Hale?)

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭QuiteInterestin

mayo.mick wrote: »
    We had them in New York in 2009 (the first year the season ticket was introduced) It included that match, saved us $20!! Brought a few mates tickets with us as well, got a few mates over there in for free!! Also works for the London match in Ruislip, saving £10. It will also cover the next match after New York (Galway in Mc Hale?)

Thanks, good to know!

Thanks, good to know!

Just to add as well, every match after is pay per play with €5 discount, eg second championship match will be €15 (€20 on the stile) Connacht final & All Ireland final are charged at full price. You can also "opt out" of 1 match and not be charged. They are brilliant value for anyone that go's to all the match's.

Just printed off my ticket for Saturday. 4 seats from where I was the last day. 305 HH. Chuffed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,426 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

mayo.mick wrote: »
    Just to add as well, every match after is pay per play with €5 discount, eg second championship match will be €15 (€20 on the stile) Connacht final & All Ireland final are charged at full price. You can also "opt out" of 1 match and not be charged. They are brilliant value for anyone that go's to all the match's.

Will the NY match be counted toward your 60% quota for a final ticket though

Would it be fair to do so seeing as very few will be making that trip ?

• Advertisement

Will the NY match be counted toward your 60% quota for a final ticket though

Would it be fair to do so seeing as very few will be making that trip ?

No, New York & London don't count in the 60%, its a bonus free match for us :D
    In 2009 they marked off the cards against a list of names, same in London. They might have scanners out there this time, there is a lot more scanners at the league venues the last year or 2.

Advertisement