Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outdoors kitten/cat wanted

Options
  • 15-10-2012 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭

If anyone happens to know of anyone giving away a kitten or cat suitable for ourdoors living please drop me a PM. The only answer to winter rodents is a good old fashioned cat.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Did you try the SPCA?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭maccored

aye, thats on the cards ... just thought I'd see if there were any out there that might end up in the shelter first.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭areyawell

• Registered Users Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

Did you try the SPCA?

I think getting a rescue cat/kitten could be very rewarding.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Morf wrote: »
    I think getting a rescue cat/kitten could be very rewarding.

From personal experience that's debatable: We got a kitten, that we were told was born in the shelter, that was a disaster from the day we got him. He was blind in one eye, clearly had an issue with people and was constantly fighting, ending up with massive wounds all over him. Between that and other problems we ended up having to get him put down.

While I'm not saying avoid the SPCA, I am saying be careful when you are getting animals from them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭maccored

areyawell wrote: »

cheers for that link - collecting two little kittens later

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭blindside88

Anyone else looking for a cat or kitten in Carlow let me know

Advertisement