Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

finding the liquidator of a business?

Options
  • 15-10-2012 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

hi folks,
    hopefully someone can help.
    im looking to find a liquidator of a company - i left some stuff into dunboyne powder coating for a customer, a week went by and wouldnt answer the phone, so went out there today and the place is all locked up. chap on the way way in said "ah yeah theyre gone into liquidation a week or two ago", really need the items back, any ideas?

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,475 ✭✭✭✭Geuze

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭MOH

Their website is registered to a business called N.P. Number Plates Limited.

Googling that returns a few websites confirming they're in liquidation, but they all seem to want to charge for further info. If you do have to pay, may as well get it direct from the CRO - I guess the E2 form is probably the one you want, though I'm not sure.

[edit]
    The info you need should probably be somewhere in this list

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭Peterdalkey

Call Paul Ennis of Dunboyne Powder coating (no phone numbers please)

Advertisement