Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby and Mother Group

Options
  • 15-10-2012 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Does anyone know if there is a baby and mother group in Blessington?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭MintyDoris

Does anyone know if there is a baby and mother group in Blessington?

I was going to post the same question! Hopefully we can find out

• Registered Users Posts: 44 cailindeasciun

Hi MintyDoris, We've just bought a house outside Blessington so will be moving down in December. My little girl was born the start of August so I'd like to join the group and hopefully meet some new people!! I saw on the Blessington Info website, there's a group called first steps but depending which site you read, its either on Monday/Wednesdy/Friday??

Did you ever manage to find out about this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

what part of blessigton are you in? is citywest too far?

what part of blessigton are you in? is citywest too far?

No, not too far at all! I'm on the citywest side of Blessington

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭annamcmahon

There's a friends of breastfeeding group in Citywest shopping centre every Monday from 2-4. It's lovely.

I am planning that for next week. The weather kept me inside today.

Thank you for that

Great. Just to warn you there is a sling demo at it next week so it will be really busy. You'll still be very welcome though

Great. Just to warn you there is a sling demo at it next week so it will be really busy. You'll still be very welcome though

Anna, do you attend this meet up? I am looking for some help with the Ergo and wondering if the sling meets happen regularly

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭liliq

Even when there isn't an official sling meet, there's lots of baby wearing mamas at the city west group that will be able to give you a hand :)
    Ill be there tomorrow and used an ergo for a good while

• Advertisement

liliq wrote: »
    Even when there isn't an official sling meet, there's lots of baby wearing mamas at the city west group that will be able to give you a hand :)
    Ill be there tomorrow and used an ergo for a good while

Thanks liliq. I'm very shy about coming up :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭liliq

I'm going to pm you :)
    I was bricking it going to the group first, it's scary walking into a room of people, but everyone in this group is so so so nice!

I go too. I don't use an ergo but like liliq said there are a few other mamas who do. A lot of us use some kind of carrier

Advertisement