Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Time in Airport before Oz flight

Options
  • 15-10-2012 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

My bro in law is heading to oz tomorrow morning. He's flying to Heathrow 1st and we are wondering how long he has to be in the airport before the flight. The check in for the flight to Heathrow will hardly be open 3hrs before hand so I take it 2hrs is plenty??

It doesn't say anything on his tickets.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭él statutorio

He's probably checked in all the way from Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Dano

I think he would be checking in the whole way (from cork) but I can remember having to be in the airport 3hrs before Thailand but when I was checking in I was checking in for a flight to Thailand whereas he's checking in for a flight to Heathrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭tosh_2006

my friend went sunday and she said that your bags going the whole way from dublin to oz but she only got her ticket for london in dublin then in london she got her other boarding passes there. i'll be doing the same trip as her on wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

Dano wrote: »
    I think he would be checking in the whole way (from cork) but I can remember having to be in the airport 3hrs before Thailand but when I was checking in I was checking in for a flight to Thailand whereas he's checking in for a flight to Heathrow.

To answer your question, when I was flying to Oz via amsterdam, it was the normal short haul check in times for Europe. My bags were going the whole way

Advertisement