Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Floristry supplies in Cork City

Options
  • 15-10-2012 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Does anyone know where I can get floristry supplies in Cork City- parafilm, anchor tape etc.? I know there are wholesalers outside the city centre but don't have the transport, thanks:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

ah i was just going to say there is a great one up by Musgraves/Donnybrook area. Other than that not too sure of any in town itself now. I have called into the interflora shop at the top of patrick street a few times and got a good bit of parafilm and odd bits they are very nice in there.. Are you looking for a large quantity of stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭KittyMcM

Milly33 wrote: »
    ah i was just going to say there is a great one up by Musgraves/Donnybrook area. Other than that not too sure of any in town itself now. I have called into the interflora shop at the top of patrick street a few times and got a good bit of parafilm and odd bits they are very nice in there.. Are you looking for a large quantity of stuff

Thanks for that, wasnt sure if florists would part with their supplies.couple rolls of parafilm and anchor tape for now but Id like to get wires etc coming up to Xmas

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭fitzcoff

http://www.centralfloralsupplies.com/store/

should be able to find most things in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Sure i forgot they had the website. This was the place I was on about Central I find them really good.. especially to go for a wonder around Halloween and Christmas.. And you do not have to be in the trade to buy from them they are very nice. It is a shame there is no other place in town now, but defo ask in that flower shop I am sure they would not mind..

Advertisement