Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday Opening - Sales & Self-Service Only

Options
  • 15-10-2012 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭

Hi,

I tried to apply for a loan online but as some of it would be used clearing off other debt and its therefore a "restructuring loan" I have been asked to apply in branch. My local branch would be Ranelagh. As I work Mon-Fri 9-5 I am unable to visit the branch during those hours. I note on your website you are open in Ranelagh from 10.00-13.00 on Saturdays (for sales and self service only). Does the sales part of this include me and my possible loan? If not, can I apply over the phone with the branch? Or can you offer an alternative suggestion?

Also, just to add another Visa Debit question (sorry!) I only have an ATM (not laser) card on one of my accounts... Will a Visa Debit card be automatically issued or do I need to apply for it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi TrixIrl,

If you would like to apply for a restructuring loan in the branch, you will need to make an appointment with Ranelagh, but they will be able to make the application on a Saturday. You cannot apply for a restructuring loan over the phone.

We are still in the process of replacing atm cards with Visa Debit cards. If you received a letter, you should automatically receive a new card, although when you call the branch to make an appointment they can check to make sure a card is ordered.

I hope this helps.
    Thanks
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 7,382 ✭✭✭Tow

Hi,
    Is Ranelagh still open for 'Self Service' on Saturdays? Your website says it is not open.

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi Tow, 

Ranelagh branch is one of the branches taking part in our Saturday morning branch opening. Information on this and the services available can be found here

Thanks

Billy

Advertisement