Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to find....

Options
  • 15-10-2012 6:16pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 343 ✭✭

....funky USB keys? My friends and I have recently returned from the holiday of a lifetime and are in the process of sharing our photos amongst the group. To make it more memorable and to add to the fun factor, I'd like to give them my photos on fun, novelty USB keys.

The only caveat is that I'd prefer not to order online as I need to have this organised before Friday so if anyone has any clue where I might find something like this in any corner of Dublin, all ideas are welcome! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭saintsaltynuts

Peats,Parnell St.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Peats on Parnell Square?

Sounds like an expensive way to share photos?

Why not upload them to dropbox and email the link around?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭nudger

Peats,Parnell St.

Did Peat's not go bust.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

nudger wrote: »
    Did Peat's not go bust.

The one on Parnell Square Re-opened

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

Maybe the Chinese 2nd hand phone shops or internet cafés. Peats have 'funky' ones but they're pricy:

http://www.peats.com/cgi-bin/catalog_v2.cgi?type=product&id=28423

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 343 ✭✭Sorcha16

Sounds like an expensive way to share photos?
    Why not upload them to dropbox and email the link around?

You're right, it is a more expensive way of doing things but I guess this isn't just about sharing photos. It's about having a gift that we can dig out in years to come and remember what is probably our last major holiday together as a group of relatively carefree girls in our 20's -but I'm guessing you're a guy so you probably don't really get this! :)

So looks like this Peat's place is in the lead? I'm reticent to go to web cafés to be honest because I'm not sure those sticks would be the best quality and longevity is of importance here! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Make some....

Eraser-USB-stick.jpg

home-made-usb-lipstick.jpg

teddy-bear-usb.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 343 ✭✭Sorcha16

MadsL that is a really great idea but sadly one I'm a little too lazy busy for! :) Shops are the way to go for me on this one!

Advertisement