Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 online new mailbox/query system

Options
  • 15-10-2012 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,734 ✭✭✭

How long will it take for someone to respond to a query on the new mailbox/query system on 365 online?

I made an enquiry about 2 weeks ago and as yet have not had a reply.

Are these just teething issues, due to the system having just been initiated?

I would be quite happy to use this regularly rather than having to go to the branch but really needs to be snappier than 2 weeks for a reply.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi dirtyden,

Thanks for posting.

Secure Contact was introduced on October 4th.
    There is a three working day turn around for responses however due to demand, there was a backlog and some responses took 5 working days. You should have received a response to your query by now. Can you please log on to 365Online and check your Inbox which will show the time and date that your query was sent. Also, please note that Secure Contact is for updating postal address/order duplicate statement/order interest certs/order balance cert/other 365 online query. If your query is not related to these topics, you may still need to contact your branch for assistance.

Thanks

Billy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi terrymary512,

Unfortunately your images are not showing up for us to address the query, if you wish. Please clarify if you would like us to help with this.

Thanks
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 1,734 ✭✭✭dirtyden

Hi dirtyden,

Thanks for posting.

Secure Contact was introduced on October 4th.
    There is a three working day turn around for responses however due to demand, there was a backlog and some responses took 5 working days. You should have received a response to your query by now. Can you please log on to 365Online and check your Inbox which will show the time and date that your query was sent. Also, please note that Secure Contact is for updating postal address/order duplicate statement/order interest certs/order balance cert/other 365 online query. If your query is not related to these topics, you may still need to contact your branch for assistance.

Thanks

Billy

Hi Billy,

The query was posted on the 4th, I have not had a reply either via the inbox or phone since then. What way should the reply have come. I was assuming via the secure contact mailbox?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Pat

Hi dirtyden,

You should have received the reply directly into the inbox. If you'd please PM us with your name, a contact number and the name of your account holding branch, I can arrange for a representative to give you a call so that we can look into it for you.

Thanks
    Pat

• Registered Users Posts: 1,734 ✭✭✭dirtyden

Hi dirtyden,

You should have received the reply directly into the inbox. If you'd please PM us with your name, a contact number and the name of your account holding branch, I can arrange for a representative to give you a call so that we can look into it for you.

Thanks
    Pat

PM sent, just sent the query number. Not available for contact with work.

Thanks for your help

• Advertisement

Hi dirtyden,

We've received your PM and replied. We need a bit more information before we'd be able to investigate this for you.

Thanks
    Pat

Hi dirtyden,

Thanks for the PM. Ill get back to you as soon as I receive an update.

Thanks
    Pat

Advertisement