Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Religion notes

• 15-10-2012 7:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi, calling all LC RE students!!! I know there are not many of us out there but I would really appreciate some help with this.

My teacher is rubbish and she has given us hardly any notes and the books don't have enough info.

I desperately need notes on Sections B and D. (Please)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Geo10

Hi, I did LC Religion last year by myself and got an A1. My main resource for making my own notes were as follows:
    • First the syllabus (vital!) for a list of the outcomes for each section (each of the outcomes is a possible question) at http://www.curriculumonline.ie/uploadedfiles/PDF/lc_religion_sy.pdf
    • Then the textbooks for the basics. In a few cases the textbooks give a good amount of information but mostly the textbooks don't give near enough amount of detail to do well (a possible exception are the section A and G books which give enough information in many cases)
    • Finally web sources to expand on the basics in the books and make your own notes. I HIGHLY recommend www.ress.ie Go to "Leaving Cert resources" and especially "In Service materials". These provide good detailed notes on most topics!
    Good luck with it! :)

Advertisement