Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Air Purifier

Options
  • 15-10-2012 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭

Hey lads and lassies. Looking to purchase an air purifier in the Dundalk area. So far I've tried Matthews Pharmacy on Park street but they have none. Had a look at Homecare at williamsons mall but none there either.

Suggestions as to where I would find one would be great.

Note: I'm not looking for a Humidifier ( already have one of those ).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,974 ✭✭✭gipi

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭The Jammy dodger

yeah this is awesome thanks. Expensive too so they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭Pipmae

Let me know if you're interested in buying second hand. I have a Bionaire one that looks something like this: -

http://www.bionaireuk.co.uk/Product.aspx?cid=1&pid=7391

It isn't the permanent filter model though - you have to replace it. It was used for about six months for a child's bedroom so it would need a new filter. Mine looks like the one in the photo I've attached.

sounds good. How do I get new filters for it though? I've been wondering that.

sounds good. How do I get new filters for it though? I've been wondering that.
    Online I'd say. I'll dig out the model number later and see if I can find them.

There is a slight complication! I loaned it to a friend of mine a few weeks ago and I don't think I'd get it back for a few days. It could be up to a week before I'd have it back. You might need it sooner than that.

• Advertisement

Patience is a virtue. I don't mind waiting for it for now. Just as long as I know I can order new filters for it I'm good to go so when you find all that out just send me a pm with your price for it.

Patience is a virtue. I don't mind waiting for it for now. Just as long as I know I can order new filters for it I'm good to go so when you find all that out just send me a pm with your price for it.

Here is the replacement filter for sale but shipping to Ireland is savage (STG£13.95). You might be able to source it cheaper on Amazon or eBay. The model number is Bionaire BAP825RCS. I'd sell it for €40 - you would get a short time out of it without replacing the filter. It's in very good condition - I have remote control and instruction booklet.

http://www.bionaire-filters.co.uk/bionaire-bapf30b-replacement-air-filter-104-p.asp

Let me know what you want to do.

Advertisement